Guest Solutions Team Leader
Butlin’s Guest Solutions Team Leader
Do you want a career working for The Times 5th Best Big Company in the UK?
At Butlin’s we help guests to have a great experience on every break they take with us. Our Guest Solutions Team is here to support our guests when things have not gone as planned whilst they were staying with us and with a great problem solving attitude every time!
As a Guest Solutions team leader your team will be interacting with our guests on whichever platform they chose to contact us whether it is telephone, email, letter or Social Media. You’ll be responding to feedback, queries, complaints and questions and helping support your team provide the best service to ensure they remain guests that will come back to have breaks with us again and again.
The day to day responsibilities of this role will be
Daily allocation and assessment of workload to ensure that the team are working within SLA’s as agreed.
Helping and supporting the Guest Solutions team with their resolutions. This includes coaching on a daily basis to ensure that the team are confident in helping our guests and being a referral point for any queries.
Responding to any escalated complaints in a positive, empathetic and Butlin’s style that exceeds our guest’s expectations and also addresses the root cause of any issues that they have had via telephone.
Completing weekly call and email qualities for the team to ensure that the quality of our responses to our guests is as agreed. Feedback to the team and provide any coaching required.
Complete monthly 121’s with our team to ensure that that they receive regular time together to help them grow as a team member.
Completing weekly reporting on team performance and complaint trends to be communicated to all levels of the business.
Look after the system that is used for recording feedback at both resorts and our Hemel support centre. This includes overseeing usernames, working with our supplier to make any improvements and ensuring that these are implemented as quickly as possible.
Working alongside our Resort team in establishing a resolution.
Visiting our resort teams on a regular basis to work with them, building excellent relationships along the way.
Completing all Data Protection requests that are received for Butlin’s and responding to these in a timely fashion.
Supporting our Email, Social Media, Chat and call centre teams when necessary.
Able to work successfully within an environment where every day is different
Butlin’s is a business built on relationships – we operate a flat structure where each team member adds equal value to guest experience. To be successful at Butlin’s you’ll need to know your stuff in terms of building trust and rapport during every interaction, and in equal measure, you’ll also need to demonstrate plenty of versatility and be fun to work with.
The ideal applicant will have:
Experience of managing and supporting a team is critical to this role.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with particular attention to detail on spelling, grammar and punctuation abilities.
• Experience of providing excellent customer service and complaint resolution.
• Good organisational skills to manage many guests and team members at one time
• Ability to stay calm and focused in a pressurised and fast paced environment
• Ability to really put yourself in someone else’s shoes and empathise with them to understand why the feel as they do about their experience.
• Confidence and credibility to articulate points with clarity
• Working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
Additionally, the key personality talents we are looking for are:
• Empathy-approaching the world with an open mind, the ability to step into other people’s shoes to see the world from their point of view and to be versatile enough to change our own behaviour.
• Optimism- look for the best in every situation, actively choose a positive mindset, learn and bounce back from setbacks.
• Drive and Action-help make things happen, take a problem solving attitude to every situation, deliver personalised solutions and offer ongoing support to other team members.
• Caring -we treat others how we would like our families to be treated, we are always approachable in our manner and body language.
• Language -we are open minded to new experiences, we seek out new opportunities and we understand what makes us good
Bourne Leisure Head Office
1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Herts HP2 4YL GBR
6 May 2022
30 May 2022