Multi Venue Bars Manager
Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven Craig Tara! We have a fantastic opportunity for a Multi Venue Bars Manager to join us on a full time, permanent basis to lead the teams across a total of 6 Bars, including 2 entertainment venues that hold an impressive capacity of 1000 guests and an outdoor bar with some of the best views that Scotland has to offer!
A little About Us & What’s In It For You
Our mission is to create amazing holiday memories for guests across the UK. Our 38 Haven Parks stretch from Cornwall to Scotland, as part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure Group. Our Guests and Teams are at the heart of everything we do, and we see ourselves as One Great Team. Our amazing culture across our brands has meant we are proud to be one of ‘The Times – Best Big Companies to Work For in the UK’
- Free Use of our Leisure Facilities including Swimming Pool & Gym
- 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands
- We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Wellbeing Support Programme
- Fantastic Discounts with many national brands and retailers
- 20% Discount to you & your family across our Haven, Butlins & Warner Leisure Hotels
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
- 20% Discount in our on-Park shops
- Holiday Accrual / Workplace Pension Scheme available
- Christmas and New Year off
SALARY: £30,500 to £33,000 + Annual Bonus
WORKING HOURS: 45 hours per week over 5 days, with live on accommodation available if needed!
What You'll Be Doing
As a Bars Manager, you will support the Head of Food & Beverage being responsible for engaging and inspiring your Teams across a range of bars on Park. You'll drive your Teams to always be Guest obsessed, meeting targets, following standard operating procedures, driving continuous improvement, and ensuring that every Guest & Owner on our park has a great time with memories that last a lifetime.
- Team management
- Support team through 90 day induction including completion of safe & secure training
- Takes ownership of shift and service delivery ensuring all team are guest obsessed
- Implement and maintain brand standards across multiple, diverse outlets
What We Would Like You To Bring
- Strong management and leadership skills to lead broad teams Food & Beverage environment
- Have had previous responsibility for working with financial budgets,
- Can manage Stock Margin, Cash Procedures & Cost Control maximising profit & minimise loss
- Previous Cellar Management skills
You may come for a season and stay for a decade. You may start with us as a Bars Manager and grow into a General Manager’s role…Either way we would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and all we have to offer you by joining our Team at Haven!
Craig Tara Holiday Park
Dunure Road, Ayr KA7 4LB GBR
6 May 2022
30 May 2022