Internal Change Communications Manager
Internal Change Communications Manager
Full Time / Permanent
Competitive Salary + Yearly Bonus
Haven is looking for an individual to join us as a Change and Communications Manager to support key strategic projects and ensure change is delivered and communicated effectively. These projects stretch across a number of exciting initiatives including changes to our propositions and guest communications. Marketing experience would be very advantageous for this role as you will lead the development and delivery of communication strategies, pre-empting issues and resolving them, pick up crisis and urgent comms and co- ordinate effectively with marketing comms.
To learn, develop and become an expert in a key area of the business by:
- Supporting the delivery of key strategic projects utilising core skills and experience.
- Effectively communicating what is changing, why and how changes will affect other areas.
- Working closely with the marketing functions and wider business, building relationships.
- Transitioning projects into business as usual - understanding requirements and developing processes to ensure a smooth handover.
- Championing change and challenging inefficient processes – promoting new products, propositions, and ways of working.
- Developing and delivering communication plans to engage key stakeholders, capture and resolve concerns and ensure consistency.
- Effectively managing multiple projects concurrently.
- Being a team player, helping Proposition and Product Marketing teams to deliver projects (not just manage them). Providing cover/ supporting teams when required.
- Co-ordinating all marketing comms including those that are urgent/crisis.
- Ensuring comms are aligned, signed off, sent at the same time and everyone is in the loop.
What we’d like you to bring:
- Experience of marketing or marketing communication
- Attention to detail essential
- Excellent written English
- Ability to multi-task simultaneous projects and communications
- A team player and brilliant at relationship building across different departments and levels of seniority
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Project management experience
- Team management experience
Who are we?
As the UK’s leading holiday operator, a career at Bourne Leisure can offer more
than just a job. Wherever you join us, we have plenty of exciting opportunities
for development, over 17,000 fantastic team members and 55 beautiful locations
and our HQ based in Hemel Hempstead. From Scotland to Cornwall, Norfolk to
Wales, our resorts and hotels are dotted along some of the most breath-taking
parts of the great British coastline and the most beautiful countryside,
providing memories that last a lifetime for guests, owners, and team. We’re
passionate about what we do, and we have a great time doing it, all of which is
reflected in our unique culture. We welcome all new talent with open arms and
support your journey with Bourne Leisure in any way we can.
What's it like to work with us?
Ultimately, it’s our people and teams that make us an employer of
At Bourne Leisure, we care about you as an individual – whether you are office based, home based or a mixture of the two, we are open and transparent in our approach and welcome the same approach in return. We are a place where talent thrives and gives you the autonomy to be the master of your own path. We are supportive and collaborative, giving you the opportunity to learn, ask questions and work with different people throughout the business. We are one great team, and we celebrate successes as an individual and as a collective with our teams.
Together, we create an Inclusive & Diverse environment where everyone is valued and respected which supports our talented teams to develop and grow. After launching our new Inclusion & Diversity Commitment in 2020. Bourne Leisure make a commitment to you to make sure that every employee feels included – we want you to feel that your voice can be heard, that you belong, you feel valued, your opinion matters and you never feel left out.
What’s In It for You?
- Competitive holiday allowance that rises with service
- Holiday buy scheme
- Annual bonus
- 20% discount for any Haven, Butlins or Warner holiday for you, friends, and family.
- Wellbeing support across several different topics
- Opportunities to use our corporate box at The O2 arena for music, comedy, sport, and entertainment events
- Exclusive discounts with several corporate partners
- Access to fantastic learning and development opportunities, including Apprenticeships & Degrees
- Real career pathways
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, go ahead and apply!
Bourne Leisure Head Office
1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Herts HP2 4YL GBR
9 May 2022
30 May 2022