Restaurant Shift Leader
Restaurant Shift Leaders
Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven as Restaurant Shift Leaders to help create great memories that last a lifetime for our guests. Not only do we believe that we offer a fantastic work culture, we are also proud to be able to offer flexible working hours to our Food & Beverage Team, with days and working hours to suit your lifestyle, along with many great perks and benefits.
A little About Us & What We Offer
Our mission is to create amazing holiday memories for guests across the UK. Our 38 Haven Parks stretch from Cornwall to Scotland, as part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure Group. Our Guests and Teams are at the heart of everything we do, and we see ourselves as One Great Team. Our amazing culture across our brands has meant we are proud to be one of ‘The Times – Best Big Companies to Work For in the UK’
- Free Use of our Leisure Facilities including Swimming Pool & Gym?
- 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands?
- Fantastic Discounts with many national brands and retailers??
- 20% Discount in our on-Park shops?
- 20% Discount to you, family & friends across the Bourne Leisure brands at Haven, Butlins & Warner Leisure Hotels???
- If you need some support…We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Wellbeing Support Programme??
- Great opportunities to develop with funded qualifications from Level2 to master's Degrees?
- Reward & Recognition Schemes???
- Fortnightly Pay / Holiday Accrual / Workplace Pension Scheme available??
- Seasonal contract with an opportunity to return on a permanent basis next year, if you wish!?
Working Hours: Various shifts available
What You'll Be Doing
As a Shift Leader you will lead a shift in our restaurant, deputising for the Restaurant Team Manager in their absence to ensure all daily tasks relating to the restaurant, team processes, and safe & secure compliance are carried out to the required standards;
- Lead & coach the team on shift to ensure all areas of responsibility are met by the Team
- Escalating issues to the Restaurant Team Manager when required
- Induct & support new starters through 90-day induction, and completion of core departmental training
- Delivers a hands-on approach to restaurant duties and greeting our customer's
- Work with the Team to help keep our restaurant area clean & safe - Always promoting Health & Safety first!
- All of our Shift Leaders carryout the same day to day duties as our Team Members, stepping up as a Shift Leader and deputising in the absence of the Restaurant Team Manager.
What We Would Like You To Bring
You may already be a Supervisor, Deputy Manager or Team Leader in a Restaurant, local pub/bar,or Retail environment. Or perhaps you are great at what you do and are looking for that next step...Either way you will be a fantastic ‘Team Player’ who is eager and willing to learn, with a huge portion of passion on the side. We will then share the rest of the ingredients with you to ensure you are great at what you want to do!??
You may come for a season and stay for a decade. You may start with us as a Shift Leader and grow into a General Manager’s role…Either way we would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and all we have to offer you by joining our Team at Haven!
Wild Duck Holiday Park
Howard's Common, Belton, Great Yarmouth NR31 9NE GBR
10 May 2022
31 May 2022