Salary: 10.20 per
hour – Full
& Part time opportunities
The Purpose of the role:
As a Leisure Assistant at Runnymede on Thames Hotel you will work in a high performing, fast paced environment, as part of an enthusiastic team of exceptional hosts, delivering exciting activities and experiences to delight our guests.
- Hosting activities to ensure guests have the opportunity to enjoy their visit to the full
- Ensure you proudly present yourself in a manner that reflects the high standards of hygiene and appearance we deliver to our guests and in keeping with the company brand standards
- To take pride in the poolside surroundings and changing rooms by conducting regular checks
- Be guest focused, having a positive and problem solving attitude at all times
- Work independently and proudly, providing exceptional customer service and cleanliness throughout the Leisure department
- Ensure a safe, secure and appealing environment is maintained for team and guests by following the company Health and Safety Policy
- Adhering to the Bourne Leisure Pool Policy acting responsibly to maintain the safety of guests and team who use or work in the facilities
For this role you will
need to hold a valid National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ) or willing to
undertake the training provided by the company. Additionally, you will also be
trained as an instructor for any of the activities we offer at the Hotel.
The benefits of working with us:
- 20% team member discount across Warner Leisure Hotels, Butlins and Haven holidays for you, your family and friends
- Complimentary use of the gym and access to the studio classes
- Government pension scheme and optional salary sacrifice scheme
- Reward & recognition schemes
- Fantastic discounts when making purchases from most major retailers and hundreds of discounts on everyday purchases
- Externally recognised qualifications that will give you the opportunity to progress and develop within Bourne Leisure
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme including support for your wellbeing and free access to advise and expertise on financial and legal matters
the Runnymede on Thames:
Our bright and modern hotel boasts an enticing riverside restaurant, outside River Hideout restaurant, a buzzing lounge, and a large conferencing centre with 180 bedrooms. Alongside an award winning spa that puts the treat in treatments, indoor & outdoor pool, a fully equipped gym and an array of outdoor activities from archery to tennis.
Excellently located just off the M25 and near Egham train station, we have a wonderful buzz, yet step outside and you’ll find peace and tranquillity directly on the banks of the River Thames.
To take the next step in building the career you’ve always dreamed of...apply now!
Windsor Road, Egham, Surrey TW20 0AG GBR
10 May 2022
27 May 2022