Sports and Leisure Team Leader- Nidd HallA rewarding career at Warner Leisure Hotels means joining one great team who aim to create a warm hearted and seamless experience across our 14 unique and beautiful Hotels and Coastal Villages.
The Purpose of the role:
As a Sports & Leisure Team Leader at Warner Leisure Hotels you will work in a high performing, fast paced environment whilst leading, encouraging and coaching your team to be exceptional hosts, delighting our guests with exceptional service.
• To assist in overseeing team levels, successfully developing team members who have a commitment and passion for delivering high standards and service
• Assisting in stock control management and working within the budget provided for the department
• Working with the other departments to deliver a full and exciting activities program
• Hosting activities to ensure guests have the opportunity to enjoy their holiday to the full
• Help to provide the leisure team with the appropriate tools and resources for the job, enabling them to proudly deliver exceptional customer service and hosting skills
• Providing safe, secure and appealing environments around the Hotel or Coastal Village by ensuring defects requiring technical maintenance are being reported and followed up
• Ensuring the Bourne Leisure Pool Policy is strictly adhered to
The benefits of working with us:
• Free use of many of the Hotel/Coastal Village facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets
• 20% team member discount across Warner Leisure Hotels, Butlin’s and Haven holidays for you, your family and friends
• Reward and recognition schemes including long service
• Externally recognised qualifications that will give you the opportunity to progress and develop within Bourne Leisure
• Childcare voucher scheme (subject to eligibility)
• Government pension scheme
To take the next step in building the Warner career you’ve always dreamed of...apply now!
Nidd Hall Hotel
Harrogate, North Yorkshire HG3 3BN GBR
11 May 2022
25 May 2022