Assistant Procurement ManagerBuyer (Assistant Procurement Manager)
Annual salary + bonus and benefits
We’re looking for an established Procurement professional to work with our Group Technology team, under the guidance of a Senior Manager. Our Group Technology team are undergoing significant transformation and there is significant opportunity to maximise commercial value from both current suppliers and future ones.
To learn, develop and become an expert in a key area of the business by:
- Supporting the Group Technology teams to manage commercial relationships with suppliers across the Group
- Actively developing the portfolio of Group Technology suppliers so that purchasing is transparent, straightforward and supportive for team members across the function.
- Playing a key role in the Procurement Team supporting and contributing to procurement strategy across Bourne Leisure.
- Working with your Technology stakeholders to identify and execute new opportunities in and driving continuous improvement in the Group Technology supply base.
- Being accountable for going to market, sourcing, procuring, negotiating, contracting, challenging existing agreements and ongoing category management of all Group Technology suppliers.
What we’d like you to bring:
- Proven experience in Procurement, with experience in at least one indirect category, IT experience would be advantageous.
- Proven history of developing and executing sourcing and procurement engagements that return substantial value.
- Ability to demonstrate experience in negotiating complex deals and contracts.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Who are we?
As the UK’s leading holiday operator, a career at Bourne Leisure can offer more than just a job. Wherever you join us, we have plenty of exciting opportunities for development, over 17,000 fantastic team members and 55 beautiful locations and our HQ based in Hemel Hempstead. From Scotland to Cornwall, Norfolk to Wales, our resorts and hotels are dotted along some of the most breath-taking parts of the great British coastline and the most beautiful countryside, providing memories that last a lifetime for guests, owners, and team. We’re passionate about what we do, and we have a great time doing it, all of which is reflected in our unique culture. We welcome all new talent with open arms and support your journey with Bourne Leisure in any way we can.
What's it like to work with us?
Ultimately, it’s our people and teams that make us an employer of choice.
At Bourne Leisure, we care about you as an individual – whether you are office based, home based or a mixture of the two, we are open and transparent in our approach and welcome the same approach in return. We are a place where talent thrives and gives you the autonomy to be the master of your own path. We are supportive and collaborative, giving you the opportunity to learn, ask questions and work with different people throughout the business. We are one great team, and we celebrate successes as an individual and as a collective with our teams.
What’s In It for You?
- Competitive holiday allowance that rises with service
- Holiday buy scheme
- Annual bonus
- 20% discount for any Haven, Butlins or Warner holiday for you, friends, and family.
- Wellbeing support across several different topics
- Opportunities to use our corporate box at The O2 arena for music, comedy, sport, and entertainment events
- Exclusive discounts with several corporate partners
- Access to fantastic learning and development opportunities, including Apprenticeships & Degrees
- Real career pathways
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, go ahead and apply!
Bourne Leisure Head Office
1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Herts HP2 4YL GBR
27 July 2022
25 August 2022