Social Media ExecutiveSocial Media Executive
Annual salary + bonus and benefits
Haven’s Social Media team are growing. Haven is on a growth trajectory and Social plays a huge role in the Marketing strategy, with a real focus on Tiktok and Instagram. With high visibility across Haven and a new, slick agency partner, you will have free creative reign – create the concepts, immerse yourself in Park life and see your ideas come to life.
To learn, develop and become an expert in a key area of the business by:
- Content calendar planning, ideation and implementation
- Work closely with the content team to produce on brand content that is relevant and engaging
- Identify and drive cross-channel activity
- Reporting, analysis and channel admin
- Social responding when required
What we’d like you to bring:
- Excellent knowledge of social media – Instagram and Tiktok are a must
- Energy – you’re joining a team with a real buzz, who bounce ideas around
- A creative flair, you’re going to need to know how to create fun, relevant content
- Ability to write in brand tone of voice
- Excellent grammar and general accuracy in written content
Who are we?
As the UK’s leading holiday operator, a career at Haven can offer more than just a job. Part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure family, we have plenty of exciting opportunities for development, over 9,000 fantastic team members and 38 beautiful seaside locations and our HQ based in Hemel Hempstead. From Scotland to Cornwall, Norfolk to Wales, our parks are dotted along some of the most breath-taking parts of the great British coastline, providing memories that last a lifetime for guests, owners, and team. We’re passionate about what we do, and we have a great time doing it, all of which is reflected in our Breath of Fresh Air culture. We welcome all new talent with open arms and support your journey with Haven in any way we can.
What's it like to work with us?
Ultimately, it’s our people and teams that make us an employer of choice.
At Haven, we care about you as an individual– whether you are office based, home based or a mixture of the two, we are open and transparent in our approach and welcome the same approach in return. We are a place where talent thrives and gives you the autonomy to be the master of your own path. We are supportive and collaborative, giving you the opportunity to learn, ask questions and work with different people throughout the business. We are one great team, and we celebrate successes as an individual and as a collective with our teams.
What’s In It for You?
- Competitive holiday allowance that rises with service
- Holiday buy scheme
- Annual bonus
- 20% discount for any Haven, Butlins or Warner holiday for you, friends, and family.
- Wellbeing support across several different topics
- Opportunities to use our corporate box at The O2 arena for music, comedy, sport, and entertainment events
- Exclusive discounts with several corporate partners
- Access to fantastic learning and development opportunities, including Apprenticeships & Degrees
- Real career pathways
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, go ahead and apply!
Bourne Leisure Head Office
1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Herts HP2 4YL GBR
28 July 2022
30 August 2022