Chef or Trainee Chef - Full Time or Part Time with Seasonal & Permanent Opportunities Available!
Christmas Off Every Year...
We would love for you to come and join our great Haven team! We have opportunities for Chef’s and Trainee Chefs, to help us create great memories that will last a lifetime for our guests – You don’t need to have previous experience to join our Team… If you have a passion for food, a great attitude and a hunger to learn, we will teach you the rest!
A little About Us & What’s In It For You
Our mission is to create amazing holiday memories for guests across the UK. Our 38 Haven Parks stretch from Cornwall to Scotland, as part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure Group. Our Guests and Teams are at the heart of everything we do, and we see ourselves as One Great Team. Our amazing culture across our brands has meant we are proud to be one of ‘The Times – Best Big Companies to Work For in the UK’
- Free Use of our Leisure Facilities including Swimming Pool & Gym
- 20% Discount to you, family & friends across the Bourne Leisure brands at Haven, Butlins & Warner Leisure Hotels
- 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands
- If you need some support…We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Wellbeing Support Programme
- Fantastic Discounts with many national brands and retailers inc: Samsung, Curry's, Three Mobile, Boots... plus
- Reward & Recognition Schemes / £500 Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme
- 20% Discount in our on-Park shops
- Great opportunities to develop with funded qualifications from Level2 to Master's Degrees
- Uniform Provided (Chef Whites)
- Fortnightly Pay / Holiday Accrual / Workplace Pension Scheme available - Christmas & New Year off! (our parks are closed over the festive period) - Seasonal & Permanent Opportunities Available!
Pay Rates: From £10.50 per hour for experienced chefs (£9.50 per hour for Trainee Chef Chefs)
Working Hours: Flexible working shifts available on a rota basis - Mornings, Afternoons & Evenings
What You'll Be Doing
As a Chef, with full training and support you’ll be working in one of our range of Park Restaurants to prepare, cook and present tasty dishes to specification ensuring a great taste experience to our guests every time.
- You could be starting early cooking up a full english on the breakfast shift or ensuring our guests have delicious evening meals
- You’ll help keep our kitchens clean and safe - Always taking Health & Safety very seriously
- Have fun being trained to deliver great food memories for our guests on holiday
- Our working ‘season’ is from February to November with an opportunity to return on permanent basis if you wish!
What We Would Like You To Bring
You don’t need experience to join our Haven Team! You may already be a Kitchen Assistant looking to progress, a Sous or Commis Chef, or simply have an interest on cooking… It may sound like a cliché, but all we’re looking for is a fantastic ‘Team Player’. You’ll be eager and willing to learn - With a huge portion of passion on the side, and we will share the rest of the ingredients with you to ensure you are great at what you want to do!
You may come for a season and stay for a decade. You may start with us as a Chef and grow into a General Manager’s role…Either way we would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and all we have to offer you by joining our Team at Haven!
Rockley Park Holiday Park
Napier Road, Hamworthy, Poole Dorset BH15 4LZ GBR
13 June 2022
11 July 2022