Commercial Manager - CaravansCommercial Manager (6 month fixed term contract)
Annual salary + bonus and benefits
Hybrid / Office
We’re looking for a highly analytical Commercial Manager to work with the Holiday Home Revenue teams on delivery planning, caravan sales budgeting, margin forecasts and ad hoc queries. This is a 6 month fixed term contract with the possibility of going permanent at the end of it.
To learn, develop and become an expert in a key area of the business by:
- Providing data and insight to the wider commercial team to help drive a range of activity, including stock availability, demand planning and fleet allocation
- Identifying and driving new/increased revenue streams
- Support the Holiday Home Revenue team with margin forecasts and budgeting
What we’d like you to bring:
- Clear commercial experience in a strategic role
- Experience of analysing data and providing insight to drive business performance
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, you will be working with stakeholders across the business
- The ability to understand high level financial information and the impact your work has on it
Who are we?
As the UK’s leading holiday operator, a career at Haven can offer more than just a job. Part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure family, we have plenty of exciting opportunities for development, over 9,000 fantastic team members and 38 beautiful seaside locations and our HQ based in Hemel Hempstead. From Scotland to Cornwall, Norfolk to Wales, our parks are dotted along some of the most breath-taking parts of the great British coastline, providing memories that last a lifetime for guests, owners, and team. We’re passionate about what we do, and we have a great time doing it, all of which is reflected in our Breath of Fresh Air culture. We welcome all new talent with open arms and support your journey with Haven in any way we can.
What's it like to work with us?
Ultimately, it’s our people and teams that make us an employer of choice.
At Haven, we care about you as an individual– whether you are office based, home based or a mixture of the two, we are open and transparent in our approach and welcome the same approach in return. We are a place where talent thrives and gives you the autonomy to be the master of your own path. We are supportive and collaborative, giving you the opportunity to learn, ask questions and work with different people throughout the business. We are one great team, and we celebrate successes as an individual and as a collective with our teams.
What’s In It for You?
- Competitive holiday allowance that rises with service
- Holiday buy scheme
- Annual bonus
- 20% discount for any Haven, Butlins or Warner holiday for you, friends, and family.
- Wellbeing support across several different topics
- Opportunities to use our corporate box at The O2 arena for music, comedy, sport, and entertainment events
- Exclusive discounts with several corporate partners
- Access to fantastic learning and development opportunities, including Apprenticeships & Degrees
- Real career pathways
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, go ahead and apply!
Bourne Leisure Head Office
1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Herts HP2 4YL GBR
Fixed Term Contract
30 November -0001
30 November -0001