Restaurant Team Member (18+)
Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven, within our Front of House Restaurant Team, where you will help create memories that last a lifetime for our Guests! You may already have Waiting or Customer Service experience, but if not full training is offered. Whether your looking for a seasonal job, or a permanent career in hospitality… This could be the perfect opportunity for you.
A little About Us & What We Have To Offer
Our mission is to create amazing holiday memories for guests across the UK. Our 38 Haven Parks stretch from Cornwall to Scotland, as part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure Group. Our Guests and Teams are at the heart of everything we do, and we see ourselves as One Great Team. Our amazing culture across our brands has meant we are proud to be one of ‘The Times – Best Big Companies to Work For in the UK’
- Free Use of our Leisure Facilities including Swimming Pool & Gym
- 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands
- Fantastic Discounts with many national brands and retailers
- 20% Discount in our on-Park shops
- 20% Discount to you, family & friends across Haven, Butlins & Warner Leisure Hotels
- We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Wellbeing Support Programme
- Great opportunities to develop with funded qualifications from Level2 to master's Degrees
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
- Fortnightly Pay / Holiday Accrual / Workplace Pension Scheme available
- Seasonal contract with an opportunity to return on a permanent basis next year, if you wish!
Pay Rates: From £9.50 per hour (with Shift Leaders opportunities at £10.50 per hour)
Working Hours: Various shifts available both Full Time & Part Time, from mid-mornings to late evenings!
What You’ll Be Doing
As the Front of House Team Member you will make that critical first, and last impression on our Guests. The main purpose of the role is to create that welcoming atmosphere that our Guests associate with Haven.
- You will greet customers, take orders and provide excellent customer service
- Handle payments and operate cash registers
- Work with the team to help keep all areas clean and safe
What We Would Like You To Bring
You may already be a Waiter Waitress of Front of House champion, if not all you need to bring is a smile, a guest obsessed attitude and be willing to learn in a fast-paced environment. We will teach you the rest!
You may come for a season and stay for a decade. You may start with us as a Team Member and grow into a General Manager’s role…Either way we would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and all we have to offer you by joining our Team at Haven!
Seton Sands Holiday Village
Links Road, Port Seton, East Lothian Scotland EH32 0QF GBR
14 June 2022
28 June 2022