Hemel Hempstead / Hybrid
12 Months FTC
Annual salary + bonus and benefits
Bourne Group have a fantastic new opening for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join our payroll team. This role is initially a 12-month FTC however has the potential to become permanent depending on business needs. We are initially looking for a candidate who can commit to 37.5 hours per week, however, we will also consider those looking for part time hours.
To learn, develop and become an expert in a key area of the business by:
- Managing the Pensions Email inbox
- Dealing with Annualised Contracts including calculating T/M’s that have left and are on an annualised contract only
- Undertaking Weekly Pension & NMW checks for fortnightly payrolls:
- Undertaking NMW checks – run & check 3 reports to ensure that T/M’s do not breach the NMW
- Undertaking Pension checks to ensure everyone eligible has a contribution set up on payroll & balance against PSA
- Dealing with Maternity/Paternity/Shared Parental/Adoption leave by Liaising with Parks/Hotels/Resorts/Hemel team to process their Statutory payments
Making sure you receive the correct documents from the T/M’s
Sending all relevant company correspondence to the T/M or Park Admin to forward on
Updating & monitoring Statutory leave spreadsheet
- Dealing with Childcare Voucher administration
- Keeping digital files up to date for current & leaver T/M’s
- Completing National Statistics reporting
- Dealing with Child Maintenance reporting by updating the payroll system monthly for any changes & raising payments once a month
- Dealing with Court Orders & post
What we’d like you to bring:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- In-depth understanding of human resources and labour rules and regulations
- Attention to detail and strong numeracy skills
- Strong excel knowledge
- Working knowledge of payroll software
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks effectively
- Interpersonal skills
Who are we?
As the UK’s leading holiday operator, a career at Bourne Group can offer more
than just a job. Part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure family, we have
plenty of exciting opportunities for development, over 9,000 fantastic team
members and 38 beautiful seaside locations and our HQ based in Hemel Hempstead.
From Scotland to Cornwall, Norfolk to Wales, our parks are dotted along some of
the most breath-taking parts of the great British coastline, providing memories
that last a lifetime for guests, owners, and team. We’re passionate about what
we do, and we have a great time doing it, all of which is reflected in our
Breath of Fresh Air culture. We welcome all new talent with open arms and
support your journey with Haven in any way we can.
What's it like to work with us?
Ultimately, it’s our people and teams that make us an employer of choice.
At Haven, we care about you as an individual– whether you are office based, home based or a mixture of the two, we are open and transparent in our approach and welcome the same approach in return. We are a place where talent thrives and gives you the autonomy to be the master of your own path. We are supportive and collaborative, giving you the opportunity to learn, ask questions and work with different people throughout the business. We are one great team, and we celebrate successes as an individual and as a collective with our teams.
What’s In It for You?
- Competitive holiday allowance that rises with service
- Holiday buy scheme
- Annual bonus
- 20% discount for any Haven, Butlins or Warner holiday for you, friends, and family.
- Wellbeing support across several different topics
- Opportunities to use our corporate box at The O2 arena for music, comedy, sport, and entertainment events
- Exclusive discounts with several corporate partners
- Access to fantastic learning and development opportunities, including Apprenticeships & Degrees
- Real career pathways
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, go ahead and apply!
1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead HP2 4YL GBR
Fixed Term Contract
15 June 2022
6 July 2022