Front of House / Restaurant Manager
Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven! We have an opportunity for a talented and passionate Leader to join us as a Front of House / Restaurant Manager, where you will lead, inspire and develop an amazing team to create great memories that last a lifetime for our guests. This is a full time, permanent opportunity that offers a fantastic working culture and great added perks including Christmas and New Year off, every year paid!
A little About Us & What We Offer
Our mission is to create amazing holiday memories for guests across the UK. Our 38 Haven Parks stretch from Cornwall to Scotland, as part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure Group. Our Guests and Teams are at the heart of everything we do, and we see ourselves as One Great Team. Our amazing culture across our brands has meant we are proud to be one of ‘The Times – Best Big Companies to Work For in the UK’
- Christmas & New Year off! (our Parks are closed over the festive period)
- Free Use of our Leisure Facilities including Swimming Pool & Gym
- 20% Discount to you & your family across our Haven, Butlins & Warner Leisure Hotels
- 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands
- If you need some support…We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Wellbeing Programme
- Fantastic Discounts with many national brands and retailers
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
- 20% Discount in our on-Park shops
SALARY: Salary + 10% Annual Bonus
HOURS: 45 Hours per week over 5 days
What You'll Be Doing
As a Front of House Manager you lead and inspire a high-performing team to ensure the efficient running of our Restaurant to standard. This is a hands-on role where you will lead from the front, but also fully immerse yourself in our ‘One Great Team’ culture here at Haven… All of our Leaders support across all of the functions here on Park.
- Leading and developing a large Team of 50 – 60 people
- Cash Control / Budget Management
- Stock Control
- Attract, recruit and onboard new team members
- Health & Safety / Welfare
What We Would Like You To Bring
As a Front of House or Restaurant Manager you will be confident and brilliant at leading and developing large teams in a fast paced and complex Restaurant / Food Industry environment, with a solid commercial awareness. Ideally you will have an understanding of Stock Controls and ‘Back of House’ and how the Kitchen operates efficiently.
- A Brilliant & Inspiring Leader of large Restaurant teams
- Passionate about developing individuals whilst leading from the front yourself
- Embrace our ‘Breath of Fresh Air’ and ‘One Great Team’ Culture
You may start with us as a Front of House Manager and grow into a General Manager’s role…Either way we would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and all we have to offer you by joining our Team at Haven!
Haggerston Castle Holiday Park
Beal, Near Berwick-upon-Tweed, Northumberland TD15 2PA GBR
15 June 2022
3 July 2022