Papa Johns Team Member - Seashore -
Do you want a career working for The Times 6th Best Big Company in the UK?
Haven are currently recruiting for a Papa Johns Team Member to join our team.
As a Papa Johns Team Member I am responsible for:
•Providing an outstanding take away experience, ensuring service, quality and Consistency, within a clean and safe environment catering for all.
•Ensuring all owners and holidaymakers know who to go to, and are given a warm welcome and a first class service allowing a true 'escape from urban living' experience.
•Engaging and build relationships with owners on park, actively socialising through attendance at owners' social occasions and being highly visible and approachable on park.
•Create and support a 'sense of community' - a real family spirit.
•Recognise dissatisfaction and deal with complaints speedily and with empathy empowering a problem resolving team, resulting in customer satisfaction and improvement to the overall guest experience.
•Ensuring a robust knowledge of all products provided, identifying all secondary spend opportunities and Bar experience improvements
The benefits of working with us
* Join us for the summer, with the potential to become permanent at the end of the year, we also have many permanent roles on offer too.
* Competitive rates of pay
* Accommodation available in many of our parks if you don’t live locally
* 50% off food in our restaurants and take away every shift you work
* Regular team incentives with great rewards
* Opportunity to earn an attractive bonus when you refer a friend to join our great team
* Holidays Discounts of 20% for all of your family & friends in Haven, Butlins & Warner Hotels
* 20% off in our shops and venues
* Free use of Pool, Gyms and many other Leisure facilities
* Funded qualification development opportunities from Level 2 to Masters Degrees for permanent team members
* Access to the Employee Assistance Programme including support for your wellbeing and free access to advice and expertise on financial and legal matters etc
* Fantastic discounts when making purchases from most major retailors and hundreds of discounts on everyday purchases
* Team Member of the Month Awards
* Instant Recognition schemes with great rewards through our busiest times
* Long Service awards for permanent team members
Safeguarding is one of our business priorities. Our teams are committed to providing a safe and secure environment and promoting the welfare of children and young or vulnerable adults.
Our guests and our team members are vitally important to us and we need to ensure we build effective relationships, through trust, always having an approachable, friendly and helpful attitude. This will ensure our guests feel reassured that we always have their interests at the heart of everything we do.
Seashore Holiday Park
North Denes, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk NR30 4HG GBR
15 June 2022
2 July 2022