Junior BI Analyst
Junior Payroll BI Analyst
Hemel Hempstead / Hybrid
Annual salary + bonus and benefits
Bourne Group have a fantastic new opening for a Junior BI Analyst to be a first point of contact for daily tasks and requests which may come directly to payroll or the IT incident system. You will be required to complete some tasks which will be of routine and regular nature. The role requires huge attention to detail and careful consideration to accuracy is essential.
This is a hybrid role with home working and expectancy to be at Head Office 2 – 3 times per month for important meetings and any other ad hoc needs (This may change depending on business needs).
To learn, develop and become an expert in a key area of the business by:
- Maintaining daily processes by making Imports and system checks to ensure processes are functioning as required to provide accurate team data
- Managing incidents received directly or via incident system
- Treating internal departments as your customers and delivering a high standard of service with a view to provide a quality efficient service
- Researching, diagnosing, and resolving queries using available information resources or liaising with colleagues around you to broaden knowledge for better wider support.
What we’d like you to bring:
- Experience in Payroll
- Must be competent in IT systems. Familiarity with windows environments.
- Good communication skills. Ability to express yourself in a professional manner.
- Adhere to confidentiality as data is of a sensitive nature.
- Have previous experience of performing administrative tasks.
- Familiarity with Microsoft applications like Excel as we work with mathematical analytics.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve problems accurately.
- Willing to learn new applications and provide value to the department.
Who are we?
As the UK’s leading holiday operator, a career at Bourne Group can offer more than just a job. Part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure family, we have plenty of exciting opportunities for development, over 9,000 fantastic team members and 38 beautiful seaside locations and our HQ based in Hemel Hempstead. From Scotland to Cornwall, Norfolk to Wales, our parks are dotted along some of the most breath-taking parts of the great British coastline, providing memories that last a lifetime for guests, owners, and team. We’re passionate about what we do, and we have a great time doing it, all of which is reflected in our Breath of Fresh Air culture. We welcome all new talent with open arms and support your journey with Haven in any way we can.
What's it like to work with us?
Ultimately, it’s our people and teams that make us an employer of choice.
At Haven, we care about you as an individual– whether you are office based, home based or a mixture of the two, we are open and transparent in our approach and welcome the same approach in return. We are a place where talent thrives and gives you the autonomy to be the master of your own path. We are supportive and collaborative, giving you the opportunity to learn, ask questions and work with different people throughout the business. We are one great team, and we celebrate successes as an individual and as a collective with our teams.
What’s In It for You?
- Competitive holiday allowance that rises with service
- Holiday buy scheme
- Annual bonus
- 20% discount for any Haven, Butlins or Warner holiday for you, friends, and family.
- Wellbeing support across several different topics
- Opportunities to use our corporate box at The O2 arena for music, comedy, sport, and entertainment events
- Exclusive discounts with several corporate partners
- Access to fantastic learning and development opportunities, including Apprenticeships & Degrees
- Real career pathways
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, go ahead and apply!
1 Park Lane , Hemel Hempstead HP2 4YL GBR
15 June 2022
31 August 2022