Sound Technician - LIVE IN ACCOMMODATION AVAILABLE
Butlin’s has been creating wonderful holiday memories since 1936. An integral part of this has always been our fantastic entertainment. We are passionate about producing and delivering the high quality entertainment that Butlin’s has become renowned for. The Technical Support Team are an integral part of the Entertainment Team providing support to in house and external shows alike. Great audio is important with any entertainment. Within Butlin’s our sound engineers require the skills to move from theatrical style spoken word, to a full band set.
The ideal candidate should:
- Minimum 2 years sound experience
- Can operate Allan and heath consoles (D-Live and I-Live)
- Problem solving attitude towards maintaining and fault finding.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be a committed team player with a passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- Have a range of experience with different genres of entertainment
- Be competent in carrying out basic maintenance/repairs of audio equipment (including soldering)
- Have an understanding of RF and Midi control
- Have a creative flair
- Set up, operation and maintenance of sound systems (Allen and Heath)
- Liaising and working with visiting artistes and engineers
- Act as security personnel to safeguard equipment and performers
- To adhere to Health and Safety procedures (stage and backstage areas)
- To record DB readings
- Ensure all shows are consistently delivered to a high standard
- Basic stage craft duties and setting up musical equipment
The benefits of working with us:
- Accommodation available in many of our resorts if you don’t live locally
- 20% off food in our restaurants and take away.
- Subsidised food and drinks in our team diners.
- Regular team incentives with great rewards.
- Opportunity to earn up to £1,000 when you refer friends to join our great team
- Holidays Discounts of 20% for all of your family & friends in Haven, Butlins & Warner Hotels
- Use of Pool and many other Leisure facilities.
- Funded qualification development opportunities from Level 2 to Masters Degrees for permanent team members.
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme including support for your wellbeing and free access to advice and expertise on financial and legal matters etc
- Fantastic discounts when making purchases from most major retailers and hundreds of discounts on everyday purchases
- Team Member of the Month Awards
- Instant Recognition schemes with great rewards through our busiest times
- Long Service awards for permanent team members
Ingoldmells, Skegness, Lincolnshire PE25 1NJ GBR
16 June 2022
27 June 2022