Cleaning Support/ linen packaging
Cleaning Services Operations
Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven as a Cleaning Services Operations Support where you will be supporting the Cleaning Services Team Manager with all planning and preparation activity attributed to the day to day operation of the Cleaning Services Department.
A little About Us & What We Offer
Our mission is to create amazing holiday memories for guests across the UK. Our 38 Haven Parks stretch from Cornwall to Scotland, as part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure Group. Our Guests and Teams are at the heart of everything we do, and we see ourselves as One Great Team. Our amazing culture across our brands has meant we are proud to be one of ‘The Times – Best Big Companies to Work For in the UK’
- Free Use of our Leisure Facilities including Swimming Pool & Gym
- 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands
- If you need some support…We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Wellbeing Support Programme
- Fantastic Discounts with many national brands and retailers
- 20% Discount to you & your family across the Bourne Leisure brands at Haven, Butlins and Warner Leisure Hotels
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
- 20% Discount in our on-Park shops
What You’ll Be Doing
As Cleaning Services Operations Support, you will be running a consistently successful guest arrival day as well as ensuring the Support Team are trained and motivated to consistently deliver a quality service within budget control.
You will lead and coach the team daily to ensure all areas of responsibility are covered, guiding all team members when needed and escalate issues to the Cleaning Team Manager when required.
- Monitor daily service and tasks, observing speed of service, arranging appropriate resource when needed
- Support with the delivery of budget performance within the department
- Support the Cleaning Services Team Manager with attracting recruiting and onboarding new team members, ensuring all team have the relevant qualifications and completed all training required for role
- Support the Cleaning Team manager with Team Rota’s, Accurate hours worked recording, safety compliance checks and legislative compliance checks.
- Responsible for all stock management and orders made with the Cleaning Services Department
- Confidently deal with guest concerns with the ability to resolve problems, show empathy and understanding. Reacts to Guest Feedback and works with the team to respond quickly to address areas for improvement
- Support the Cleaning Services team through 90-day induction including completion of mandatory safe and secure training
What We Are Looking For
- Previous experience of working within a large team
- The ability to work at pace and under pressure whilst remaining organised
- A strong team player that has the desire to see the department succeed
- Experience of stock control and managing budgets an advantage
- Computer Literate
Greenacres Holiday Park
Black Rock Sands, Morfa Bychan, Porthmadog Gwynedd LL49 9YF GBR
17 June 2022
10 July 2022