Bar Team Member
Opportunities Available Within Our Bars and Cafe Bars on Our Holiday Park!
Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven as a Bar or Cafe Bar Team Member, where you will help create memories that last a lifetime for our Guests! You may already know your Manhattan from your Mojito and can whip up a cocktail storm behind the bar, or perhaps you're a Barista whizz... But if not, we can teach you everything you need to know…
A little About Us & What We Offer
Our mission is to create amazing holiday memories for guests across the UK. Our 38 Haven Parks stretch from Cornwall to Scotland, as part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure Group. Our Guests and Teams are at the heart of everything we do, and we see ourselves as One Great Team. Our amazing culture across our brands has meant we are proud to be one of ‘The Times – Best Big Companies to Work For in the UK’
- Free Use of our Leisure Facilities including Swimming Pool & Gym
- 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands
- Fantastic Discounts with many national brands and retailers
- 20% Discount in our on-Park shops
- 20% Discount to you, family & friends across Haven, Butlins & Warner Leisure Hotels
- We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Wellbeing Support Programme
- Great opportunities to develop with funded qualifications from Level2 to master's Degrees
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
- Fortnightly Pay / Holiday Accrual / Workplace Pension Scheme available
- Seasonal contract with an opportunity to return on a permanent basis next year, if you wish!
Pay Rates: From £9.50 per hour
Working Hours: Various shifts available both Full Time & Part Time, from mornings to very late nights!
What You’ll Be Doing
We offer a range of premium drinks and a fantastic selection of mouth-watering cocktails, freshly shaken! As well as a Costa coffee range. As a Bar or Cafe Bar Team Member, with full training and support you will provide an outstanding experience for our guests, providing an excellent and efficient service that exceeds their expectations – Creating memories that last a lifetime for our Guest!
- Greet customers, take orders and provide excellent customer service
- Handle payments and operate cash registers
- Work with the team to help keep all areas clean and safe
What We Would Like You To Bring
Perhaps you're a skilled Barista. Maybe you know what makes a Martini dirty? Yes!… Great, If not, we will train you to pull the perfect pint, and how to create a range of mouth-watering cocktails. All you need to bring is a guest obsessed attitude, be willing to learn and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment!
You may come for a season and stay for a decade. You may start with us as a Team Member and grow into a General Manager’s role…Either way we would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and all we have to offer you by joining our Team at Haven!
Hafan y Mor Holiday Park
Pwllheli, Gwynedd, North Wales LL53 6HX GBR
19 June 2022
2 July 2022