Nights Team Member - Team Accommodation
Working within our large off-resort Team Accommodation buildings (Ashley House and St Joseph’s) you are the go-to person for all our live-in team and responsible for the cleaning and maintenance of the property itself, H&S and Fire Safety duties, problem-solving and supporting a variety of issues that may arise overnight are also an essential part of this unique role.
Purpose of the role
* Being the point of contact for all live-in team members within the allocated property whilst on duty
* Maintaining the building internally and externally as well as individual rooms where required
* Ensuring the communal areas are clean and well maintained at all times
* Cleaning and preparing rooms when they are vacated so they can be re-allocated quickly where required
* Attending to any other adhoc duties as and when necessary, within the property
* Completing all daily, weekly & monthly checks in accordance with company policy (including fire safety, health & safety, and cleaning schedules)
* To undertake security checks of the properties on a regular basis looking for and dealingwith any problems or issues that might arise and regularly monitor the CCTV
* To ensure the safety and security of the property over-night in accordance with established health and safety procedures, take appropriate action as necessary, recording any incidents, damage and danger
* Ensuring team keep to their live-in agreement
* Ensuring compliance of the House of Multiple Occupancy (HMO) licences.
* Typical working hours: this is a permanent contract working night shifts of 8pm – 8am based over 4 days.
The ideal candidate can demonstrate the following:
* A problem-solving attitude
* Great communication and people skills
* Self-motivation, a high level of flexibility & a drive to achieve
* Good understanding of Health & Safety requirements and legislation
* Be able to prioritise to hit required deadlines
* Strong organisational skills & the ability to forward plan
* Basic computer skills such as Microsoft applications including Outlook and Excel
We care for each other: building great relationships with all team who live in our accommodation, we work together as part of a big team, always on the lookout for each other
We get stuck in: covering all areas of Team Accommodation off the resort, we keep their home life running smoothly from behind the scenes, so we can all get stuck in to give our guests a great time.
We create smiles: our role means the team can focus more on creating memories for our guests
We think Butlin's is a pretty special place, here are just some of the perks of working with us:
*Funded qualification development opportunities from Level 2 to Masters Degrees
*Free use of our pool and many other leisure facilities
*20% off food in our restaurants and take away
*Apply for free tickets for our box at the 02 Arena
*Subsidised food and drinks in our team diners
*Holidays Discounts of 20% for all your family & friends in Haven, Butlin's & Warner Leisure Hotels
*Subsidised OFSTED Nursery facilities available on resort
*Regular team incentives with great rewards.
*Opportunity to earn up to £1,000 when you refer friends to join our great team
*Access to the Employee Assistance Programme including support for your wellbeing and free access to advice and expertise on financial and legal matters etc
*Fantastic discounts on loads of high street and online brands
*Team Member of the Month Awards
*Instant Recognition schemes with great rewards through our busiest times
*Long Service awards
We look forward to welcoming you to our team.
Upper Bognor Road, Bognor Regis, West Sussex PO21 1JJ GBR
20 June 2022
15 July 2022