We are looking for an enthusiastic, flexible individual, able to work as part of a team in the Resort Cash Office.
- Have a positive outlook with an eye for attention to detail?
- Have an organised and methodical approach?
- Want to be part of a successful team?
Purpose of the role
- Cash handling and reconciliation to a high standard
- Ensuring compliance with company policy and procedures
- Liaising with Resort Safety, other departments and concessionaires
- Proving an efficient and effective service to guests and team members
What are we looking for?
- An enthusiastic team player
- An effective communicator
- A good timekeeper who is organised and flexible
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Computer knowledge including Office and bespoke software (training will be given)
- Comfortable with some heavy lifting and other manual tasks
Other information – The role involves working 35 hours contract require some early morning starts and weekends
The benefits of working with us:
- Subsidised OFSTED Nursery facilities available on resort
- Accommodation available in many of our resorts if you don’t live locally
- 20% off food in our restaurants and take away.
- Subsidised food and drinks in our team diners.
- Regular team incentives with great rewards.
- Opportunity to earn up to £1,000 when you refer friends to join our great team
- Holidays Discounts of 20% for all of your family & friends in Haven, Butlins & Warner Hotels
- Use of Pool and many other Leisure facilities.
- Funded qualification development opportunities from Level 2 to Masters Degrees for permanent team members.
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme including support for your wellbeing and free access to advice and expertise on financial and legal matters etc
- Fantastic discounts when making purchases from most major retailers and hundreds of discounts on everyday purchases
- Team Member of the Month Awards
- Instant Recognition schemes with great rewards through our busiest times
- Long Service awards for permanent team members
We look forward to hearing from you if your skills match what we are looking for and you would love to be part of our team.
Ingoldmells, Skegness, Lincolnshire PE25 1NJ GBR
20 June 2022
27 June 2022