Welcome Host - Caravan Village - 22 Hours
We are looking for an individual to work within our Caravan Village Reception Team who is as passionate as we are and can make a positive impact to our guest’s check-in experience. You must be proactive with an energetic outlook and have a desire to add that little something special when you interact with families arriving at our resort.
Days of work will predominantly be Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, however flexibility is essential. Hours of work may vary slightly but applicants must be available until 9pm on Friday’s for specific breaks throughout the Caravan Season. Hours are likely to increase during School Holidays.
• Have a positive, problem-solving attitude?
• Take pride in providing excellent service?
• Want to be part of a successful team?
Purpose of the Role
• Preparing guests welcome packs to ensure they have a smooth arrival to our Resort
• Welcoming guest’s onto the resort and creating an exceptional first impression for our visitors
• Checking guests-in – issuing welcome packs and giving general information
• Directing guests around the resort, into car parking spaces and accompanying them to their accommodation when necessary
• Working closely with the guest services team to ensure the check-in areas are kept clean, tidy and run smoothly at all times
• Supporting the Caravan Reception Team when necessary, with the scope to develop your customer service, admin and problem-solving skills
What are we looking for?
• A natural ability to engage and relate with a wide range of people
• A desire to go the extra mile and give outstanding service to our guests and owners
• You will be our guests first impression, so personal appearance must be impeccable, a positive attitude and an approachable nature is essential
• Applicants must be willing to work outside rain or shine
• The desire to Get Stuck In and support the Caravan Reception Team at busy times
The benefits of working with us:
Subsidised OFSTED Nursery facilities available on resort
20% off food in our restaurants and take away.
Subsidised food and drinks in our team diners.
Regular team incentives with great rewards.
Opportunity to earn up to £1,000 when you refer friends to join our great team
Holidays Discounts of 20% for all of your family & friends in Haven, Butlins & Warner Hotels
Use of Pool, Gyms and many other Leisure facilities.
Funded qualification development opportunities from Level 2 to Masters Degrees for permanent team members.
Access to the Employee Assistance Programme including support for your wellbeing and free access to advice and expertise on financial and legal matters etc
Fantastic discounts when making purchases from most major retailers and hundreds of discounts on everyday purchases
Team Member of the Month Awards
Instant Recognition schemes with great rewards through our busiest times
Long Service awards for permanent team members
Ingoldmells, Skegness, Lincolnshire PE25 1NJ GBR
20 June 2022
4 July 2022