Environmental Team Member - Waste and Recycling
If you enjoy working with others, are ready to learn something new, roll up your sleeves, get stuck in and have some fun – we might have your next job waiting for you.
- Collecting general rubbish bins and recycling bins from around the resort and emptying in a rubbish compound
- External road cleaning
- Sweeping paths and roads
- Litter picking
- Generally looking after all the external areas of the resort
Please note - this role will require flexible working and can include evenings and weekends.
We know that it takes a team effort to put on the show here and we’re looking for like-minded people who:
- Like to work as part of a team.
- Are comfortable and confident to talk to our guests.
- Are comfortable to work in a busy environment and can dial up the energy when it is required.
- Have a positive outlook and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Can deliver a high level of service and will always strive to exceed the guest’s expectations.
What are we looking for:
- Due to the nature of this role, a full British driving licence is welcomed but not necessary
- A commitment to delivering exceptional customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive, team focused attitude
- The confidence to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
The benefits of working with us:
- Free use of many of the resort facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets
- Subsidised nursery facilities available on resort
- Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month
- Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress
We look forward to hearing from you if your skills match what we are looking for and you would love to be part of our team!
Ingoldmells, Skegness, Lincolnshire PE25 1NJ GBR
Site Maintenance - Environmental
20 June 2022
23 July 2022