Salary + Bonus & Benefits
We are looking for an Indirects
Procurement Manager to join our Procurement team here at Bourne Leisure. Having
been acquired by a Private Equity group we are in an excellent position to move
our ambitious growth strategy forward. These roles that will work across all 3
of our brands so your stakeholder management skills need to be first-class.
You will be responsible for the execution of sourcing, category management and procurement activity across all the Indirect Procurement categories for Haven, Warner Leisure Hotels and Butlins, working closely with the leaders in each brand and centrally.
To learn, develop and become an expert in a key area of the business by:
- Actively developing your categories so that purchasing across your area is transparent, straightforward and supportive for team members across the business.
- Managing commercial relationships with suppliers across your categories
- Identifying and executing new opportunities in and driving continuous improvement in the supply base
- The full range of procurement activity from Go To Market to ongoing Category Management
- Management of a large annual spend
What we’d like you to bring
- A proven track record in procurement for one or more of our Indirect categories
- Proven history of developing and executing sourcing and procurement engagements that return substantial value
- A proven track record of negotiating deals and contracts
- Experience in a fast-paced business such as Hospitality, Retail, FMCG etc is a big plus
Who are we?
As the UK’s leading holiday operator, a career at Bourne Leisure can offer more than just a job. Wherever you join us, we have plenty of exciting opportunities for development, over 17,000 fantastic team members and 55 beautiful locations and our HQ based in Hemel Hempstead. From Scotland to Cornwall, Norfolk to Wales, our resorts and hotels are dotted along some of the most breath-taking parts of the great British coastline and the most beautiful countryside, providing memories that last a lifetime for guests, owners, and team. We’re passionate about what we do, and we have a great time doing it, all of which is reflected in our unique culture. We welcome all new talent with open arms and support your journey with Bourne Leisure in any way we can.
What's it like to work with us?
Ultimately, it’s our people and teams that make us an employer of choice.
At Bourne Leisure, we care about you as an individual – whether you are office based, home based or a mixture of the two, we are open and transparent in our approach and welcome the same approach in return. We are a place where talent thrives and gives you the autonomy to be the master of your own path. We are supportive and collaborative, giving you the opportunity to learn, ask questions and work with different people throughout the business. We are one great team, and we celebrate successes as an individual and as a collective with our teams.
What’s In It for You?
- Competitive holiday allowance that rises with service
- Holiday buy scheme
- Annual bonus
- 20% discount for any Haven, Butlins or Warner holiday for you, friends, and family.
- Wellbeing support across several different topics
- Opportunities to use our corporate box at The O2 arena for music, comedy, sport, and entertainment events
- Exclusive discounts with several corporate partners
- Access to fantastic learning and development opportunities, including Apprenticeships & Degrees
- Real career pathways
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, go ahead and apply!
Bourne Leisure Head Office
1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Herts HP2 4YL GBR
30 November -0001
30 November -0001