Restaurant Team Member - Door Host - LIVE IN ACCOMMODATION AVAILABLE
looking for enthusiastic individuals to join the team in our fast paced, buffet
restaurants, serving breakfasts and evening meals to our Premium Dining
The purpose of this role is to deliver an exceptional first impression to our dining package guests, welcoming them into the venue and ensuring they make the most of their time in our restaurants.
- Greeting guests at the restaurant entrance
- Engaging with guests whilst they wait
- Seating guests comfortably and informing them about the products available
- Helping to create memorable experiences, leaving guests wanting to return year after year
What are we looking for?
- Energetic and outgoing individuals who are ready to get stuck in!
- A team player, who’s flexible and ready to turn up the energy during our busy times
- A strong communicator – someone who loves talking to people and can’t wait to create smiles for our guests!
The benefits of working with us:
•Free use of many of the resort facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets
•Subsidised nursery facilities available on resort
•Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends
•Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month
•Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress
We look forward to hearing from you if your skills match what we are looking for and you would love to be part of our team.
Ingoldmells, Skegness, Lincolnshire PE25 1NJ GBR
Resid Catg - FOH The Deck
21 June 2022
5 July 2022