Hotel Housekeeping Team Leader £11 per hour
An exciting vacancy has arisen in our Accommodation & Cleaning department.
Reporting to the Hotels Housekeeper, you will be responsible for the rooms, communal corridors /external areas ensuring high standards at all times for our guests to enjoy.
Key responsibilities and duties include
• Ensuring the exceptionally high standards of cleanliness within our rooms are met in line with the clean and fault free process
• Keeping to tight deadlines ready for our guests to check in
• Resolving any guests queries or concerns
• Ensuring compliance with health and safety procedures
• Lead and motivate a team to deliver excellence.
• Ensuring all necessary company paperwork is completed in line company policies and procedures.
• Providing an atmosphere where the team feels respected and rewarded and communication is open and honest.
• Follow through on any performance issues and ensuring the team is trained coached and mentored.
Typical working hours: 40 hours per week, working 5 days over 7 (inc. weekends) later finishes of 9pm on a Monday and Friday, usually 8:30 - 5pm on all other days. This role has a pay rate of £11 per hour.
The ideal candidate should:
• Have a passion to succeed and deliver exceptional customer service in a results driven environment
• Have a problem solving attitude
• Be able to focus on the detail and prioritise to ensure the biggest positive impact.
• Strong communication skills to allow good relationships between guests and team
• Ability to lead and motivate a team in a high pressured environment
• Have the ability to work from the direction of the Hotel Housekeeper and own initiative.
*Funded qualification development opportunities from Level 2 to Masters Degrees
*Free use of Pool and many other Leisure facilities
*20% off food in our restaurants and take away
*Apply for free tickets for our box at the 02 Arena
*Subsidised food and drinks in our team diners
*Holidays Discounts of 20% for all your family & friends in Haven, Butlin's & Warner Leisure Hotels
*Subsidised OFSTED Nursery facilities available on resort
*Regular team incentives with great rewards.
*Opportunity to earn up to £1,000 when you refer friends to join our great team
*Access to the Employee Assistance Programme including support for your well-being and free access to advice and expertise on financial and legal matters etc
*Fantastic discounts on loads of high street and online brands
*Team Member of the Month Awards
*Instant Recognition schemes with great rewards through our busiest times
*Long Service Awards
Upper Bognor Road, Bognor Regis, West Sussex PO21 1JJ GBR
23 June 2022
15 July 2022