Programmatic ExecutiveProgrammatic Executive
Annual salary + bonus and benefits
Hybrid / Office
We’re looking for a Programmatic Executive to help drive the continued growth of Programmatic as part of our in-house Digital Trading team. This will include both hands-on daily optimisation of digital marketing campaigns as well as analysing data, running tests, collaborating on projects and identifying ways to improve performance.
To learn, develop and become an expert in a key area of the business by:
- Setting up and activating campaigns
- Using data to identify opportunities for optimisation
- Adapting activity in line with commercial performance
- Setting up tests and driving the testing roadmap
- Creating and optimising creative through regular testing
- Working with analytics data to create new audience segments
- Monitoring competitor activity
- Weekly reporting and feedback stakeholders on performance with recommendations
What we’d like you to bring:
- Some experience of working in Programmatic
- Numerate with strong Excel skills, analytical and comfortable working with data and Google Analytics
- Experience working within a DSP (DV360 preferable)
- Trafficking campaigns and creative within DSP/Ad Server
- Hands on approach with keen eye for detail within data
- Highly organised approach and a team player
- Strong communication skills with a ‘can do’ attitude
Who are we?
As the UK’s leading holiday operator, a career at Haven can offer more than just a job. Part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure family, we have plenty of exciting opportunities for development, over 9,000 fantastic team members and 38 beautiful seaside locations and our HQ based in Hemel Hempstead. From Scotland to Cornwall, Norfolk to Wales, our parks are dotted along some of the most breath-taking parts of the great British coastline, providing memories that last a lifetime for guests, owners, and team. We’re passionate about what we do, and we have a great time doing it, all of which is reflected in our Breath of Fresh Air culture. We welcome all new talent with open arms and support your journey with Haven in any way we can.
What's it like to work with us?
Ultimately, it’s our people and teams that make us an employer of choice.
At Haven, we care about you as an individual– whether you are office based, home based or a mixture of the two, we are open and transparent in our approach and welcome the same approach in return. We are a place where talent thrives and gives you the autonomy to be the master of your own path. We are supportive and collaborative, giving you the opportunity to learn, ask questions and work with different people throughout the business. We are one great team, and we celebrate successes as an individual and as a collective with our teams.
What’s In It for You?
- Competitive holiday allowance that rises with service
- Holiday buy scheme
- Annual bonus
- 20% discount for any Haven, Butlins or Warner holiday for you, friends, and family.
- Wellbeing support across several different topics
- Opportunities to use our corporate box at The O2 arena for music, comedy, sport, and entertainment events
- Exclusive discounts with several corporate partners
- Access to fantastic learning and development opportunities, including Apprenticeships & Degrees
- Real career pathways
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, go ahead and apply!
Bourne Leisure Head Office
1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Herts HP2 4YL GBR
27 July 2022
27 September 2022