Grass and Grounds Manager
Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven Craig Tara, Scotland’s biggest Holiday Park across 200 acres including its
own golf course as a Grass and Grounds Team Manager… where
you will help create great memories that last a lifetime for our guests!
A little About Us & What We Offer
Our mission is to create amazing holiday memories for guests across the UK. Our 38 Haven Parks stretch from Cornwall to Scotland, as part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure Group. Our Guests and Teams are at the heart of everything we do, and we see ourselves as One Great Team. Our amazing culture across our brands has meant we are proud to be one of ‘The Times – Best Big Companies to Work For in the UK’
- Free Use of our Leisure Facilities including Swimming Pool
- 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands
- If you need some support…We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Wellbeing Support Programme
- Fantastic Discounts with many national brands and retailers
- 20% Discount to you & your family across the Bourne Leisure brands at Haven, Butlins and Warner Leisure Hotels
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
- 20% Discount in our on-Park shops
Salary: From £30,500 + benefits
What You’ll Be Doing
The Grass and Grounds Team Manager supports the Head of Facilities in managing and delivering all grounds maintenance and siting activity, in line with agreed plans, delivering an outstanding environment for our guests, owners and team whilst ensuring all Health & Safety requirements are met.
An extremely important part of our business is making sure we have well-tended & maintained grounds around the park and our Team Managers are responsible for engaging and inspiring their team each day. You will be responsible for setting direction in relation to the day to day activities and tasks. Ensuring that their team are guest obsessed, meeting targets, following standard operating procedures, driving continuous improvement so that every guest & owner on our park has a great time with memories that last a lifetime.
What We Are Looking For
- Strong management and leadership
- The ability to work at pace and under pressure whilst leading a team
- Confident decision maker
- Demonstrates the ability to train, appraise and develop team
- Must be highly competent (and confident) in trade skills, grounds maintenance and horticulture with previous experience in similar roles
You may come for a season and stay for a decade. You may start with us as a Team Manager and grow into a General Manager’s role… Either way we would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and all we have to offer you by joining our Team at Haven!
Craig Tara Holiday Park
Dunure Road, Ayr KA7 4LB GBR
28 July 2022
28 August 2022