Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven as a Cleaner, where you will help create great memories that last a lifetime for our guests. Not only do we believe that we offer a fantastic work culture, we are proud to be able to offer various working hours on a full time or part time basis, with permanent opportunities also available.
A little About Us & What's In It For You
With 38 Haven Parks across the UK from Cornwall to Scotland, we are part of the award winning Bourne Leisure Group, where our Guests and Teams at the heart of everything we do. Operating as One Great Team within a Breath of Fresh Air Culture, we are proud to be one of ‘The Times – Best Big Companies to Work For In The UK’.
- Free Use of our Leisure Facilities including Swimming Pool & Gym
- 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands
- If you need some support…We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Wellbeing Support Programme
- Fantastic Discounts with many national brands and retailers
- 20% Discount to you & your family across the Bourne Leisure brands at Haven, Butlins & Warner Leisure Hotels
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
- 20% Discount in our on Park shops
- Permanent and Seasonal Opportunities Available
- Fortnightly Pay / Holiday Accrual / Workplace Pension Scheme available
Hours: Part Time 15:00 - 22:00 Saturday & Sunday
Pay Rates: From £9.50 per hour
What You’ll Be Doing
As either a member of the Cleaning Support Team or Venue Cleaner you will be responsible for the day to day presentation and hygiene of a designated area within the Park, including public areas such as our Pool / Leisure Centre Reception, changing rooms, Launderette, Touring Park Facilities or our late night Venues.
- Once trained you will take pride in delivering a clean experience for our guests across the park
- Work to given timeframe when cleaning each area to ensure efficiency
- Support your Haven team and always strive to communicate effectively with all team members
- Go the extra mile to create a clean, bright, safe and secure environment
What We Would Like You To Bring
You may already be a Commercial Cleaner or working within Housekeeping, but you don’t need experience to join our Team – If you are eager, willing and genuinely passionate about contributing towards delivering a great experience to our Guests, we will give you the training and support required to ensure our Guests have a great, memorable holiday!
You may come for a season and stay for a decade. You may start with us as a Gardener and grow into a General Manager’s role…Either way we would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and all we have to offer you by joining our Team at Haven!
Lakeland Leisure Park
Moor Lane, Flookburgh, Cumbria LA11 7LT GBR
28 July 2022
11 August 2022