Kitchen Manager / Head Chef
Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven! We are seeking a talented and passionate leader to join us as a Kitchen Team Manager, where you will lead, inspire and develop an amazing team to create great memories that last a lifetime for our guests. This is a full time, permanent opportunity that offers a fantastic working culture and great added perks including Christmas and New Year off, every year paid!
A little About Us & What We Offer
Our mission is to create amazing holiday memories for guests across the UK. Our 38 Haven Parks stretch from Cornwall to Scotland, as part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure Group. Our Guests and Teams are at the heart of everything we do, and we see ourselves as One Great Team. Our amazing culture across our brands has meant we are proud to be one of ‘The Times – Best Big Companies to Work For in the UK’
- Christmas & New Year off! (our Parks are closed over the festive period)
- Free Use of our Leisure Facilities including Swimming Pool & Gym
- 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands
- If you need some support…We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Wellbeing Programme
- Fantastic Discounts with many national brands and retailers
- 20% Discount to you & your family across our Haven, Butlins & Warner Leisure Hotels
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
- 20% Discount in our on-Park shops
SALARY: up to £30,000 + 10% Annual Bonus
HOURS: 45 Hours per week over 5 days
What You'll Be Doing
As a Kitchen Team Manager you lead and inspire a a high performance team to deliver high standards and meals to spec every time. This is a hands-on role where you will lead from the front cooking 85% of your time, whilst also managing the kitchen standards on health, safety and hygiene while controlling costs and minimising wastage.
- Manage all stock including food orders
- Develop a high performance Team - Identifying and developing future talent in the department
- Attract, recruit and onboard new team members
- Responsible for Team Rota’s, Accurate hours worked recording, safety compliance checks and legislative compliance checks.
What We Would Like You To Bring
You may be a Sous Chef, Head Chef or Kitchen Manager, within a restaurant, branded retail or food service. Whatever your background, here at Haven we create great memories that last a lifetime for our guests, and to deliver this our Team is at the heart of everything we do. Therefore we are seeking an inspirational leader who can nurture a high performance Team whilst juggling the commercial aspects of managing a kitchen.
You may come for a season and stay for a decade. You may start with us as a Kitchen Manager and grow into a General Manager’s role…Either way we would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and all we have to offer you by joining our Team at Haven!
Hopton Holiday Village
Hopton-on-Sea, Nr Great Yarmouth, Norfolk NR31 9BW GBR
29 July 2022
29 August 2022