Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven as a Hub
Administrator and enjoy a fast-paced environment ensuring that all the
maintenance work on park is planned, delivered and executed in the most
effective, efficient and effortless way possible.
A little About Us & What We Have To Offer
Our mission is to create amazing holiday memories for guests across the UK. Our 38 Haven Parks stretch from Cornwall to Scotland, as part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure Group. Our Guests and Teams are at the heart of everything we do, and we see ourselves as One Great Team. Our amazing culture across our brands has meant we are proud to be one of ‘The Times – Best Big Companies to Work For in the UK’
-Free Use of our Leisure Facilities including Swimming Pool & Gym
-50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands
-If you need some support…We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Wellbeing Support Programme
-Fantastic Discounts with many national brands and retailers
-20% Discount in our on-Park shops
-20% Discount to you & your family across the Bourne Leisure brands at Haven, Butlins and Warner Leisure Hotels
-Reward & Recognition Schemes
-Workplace Pension Scheme available
HOURS: 45 Hours per week over 5 days
SALARY: £22,289.85 per annum
What You’ll Be Doing
I will be responsible for driving the efficiency of the maintenance and stores operations by planning and communicating with other internal teams and acting as their internal contractor.
• Reviewing work requests
• Scheduling and allocation of work
• Administrating the jobs process
• Stock and asset management and control
• Mobile device management (where applicable)
• Communicating to internal customers, contractors, manufacturers, insurers, and suppliers
• Goods In process
• Contractor management
• Communicating effectively to all team members.
What We Would Like You To Bring
• Able to prioritise and deliver against SLA’s (Service Level Agreements) for work both in holiday homes and venues by taking an overview of the needs of the park as a whole.
• Deliver a Facilities Management service to all other departments on park, treating them as an internal customer and responding to their maintenance requests by planning and organising via insourcing or outsourcing.
• Demonstrate a competent understanding of IT systems.
• Treat internal departments as your customer by ensuring you deliver the highest standards at the best value.
With Our Internal Customers:
• Respond to maintenance requests by planning the fastest most cost effective way possible to complete the job.
• Recharge parts (and labour) internally and accurately.
• Maintain all administrative systems to enable internal customers to self-serve and have access to live job statuses, so they can communicate effectively with any owner or guest queries.
• Must be highly competent (and confident) in computer and IT systems.
• Evidence of previous administrative roles.
You may come for a season and stay for a decade. You may start with us as a Team Member and grow into a General Manager’s role…Either way we would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and all we have to offer you by joining our Team at Haven!
Combe Haven Holiday Park
Harley Shute Road, St Leonards-on-Sea, Hastings Sussex TN38 8BZ GBR
29 July 2022
19 August 2022