Security Team Member
Security Team Member (SIA Required)
Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven as Security Team to help create great memories that last a lifetime for our guests. Not only do we believe that we offer a fantastic work culture, we are also proud to be able to offer flexible working hours to our Safety & Security Team, with days and working hours to suit your lifestyle, along with many great perks and benefits.
A little About Us & What We Offer
Our mission is to create amazing holiday memories for guests across the UK. Our 38 Haven Parks stretch from Cornwall to Scotland, as part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure Group. Our Guests and Teams are at the heart of everything we do, and we see ourselves as One Great Team. Our amazing culture across our brands has meant we are proud to be one of ‘The Times – Best Big Companies to Work For in the UK’
- Free Use of our Leisure Facilities including Swimming Pool & Gym?
- 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands?
- Fantastic Discounts with many national brands and retailers??
- 20% Discount in our on-Park shops?
- 20% Discount to you, family & friends across the Bourne Leisure brands at Haven, Butlins & Warner Leisure Hotels???
- If you need some support…We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Wellbeing Support Programme??
- Great opportunities to develop with funded qualifications from Level 2 to master's Degrees?
- Reward & Recognition Schemes???
- Fortnightly Pay / Holiday Accrual / Workplace Pension Scheme available??
- Seasonal contract with an opportunity to return on a permanent basis next year, if you wish!?
Working Hours: Various shifts available
What You'll Be Doing
As a Security Team you will provide an outstanding Security experience, ensuring service, quality and Consistency, within a clean and safe environment catering for all.
- conducting regular perimeter patrols and performing regular safety and fire-equipment checks
- ensuring guests holidays are not disrupted by maintaining acceptable noise levels in and around caravans
- Assisting customers with enquiries
- Checking membership passes
- Inspect safety equipment and fire exits
- Completion of control logs and report
What We Would Like You To Bring
You will be SIA licensed, preferably experience within a similar role. You will be committed and focused on delivering a professional service, have good interpersonal and communication skills as well as a positive attitude to customer care. We are looking for team players, who will be happy to support late check-in’s with other departments, such as housekeeping and reception.
You may come for a season and stay for a decade. You may start with us as a security Team Member and grow into a Head of Department role…Either way we would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and all we have to offer you by joining our Team at Haven!
Kiln Park Holiday Centre
Marsh Road, Tenby, Pembrokeshire SA70 7RB GBR
29 July 2022
12 August 2022