Siting Team MemberHere at Haven, we have a fantastic opportunity to join us as a Trainee Maintenance Person, where you will help us to create memories that last a lifetime for our guests! This role will support our Facilities Team with various maintenance tasks when we either move our caravans around our Holiday Parks, or when we install new caravans. We offer full training and support for you to be successful and qualified within this role, so read on if you’d like to know more…
A little About Us & What We Have To Offer
Our mission is to create amazing holiday memories for guests across the UK. Our 38 Haven Parks stretch from Cornwall to Scotland, as part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure Group. Our Guests and Teams are at the heart of everything we do, and we see ourselves as One Great Team. Our amazing culture across our brands has meant we are proud to be one of ‘The Times – Best Big Companies to Work For in the UK’
- Free Use of our Leisure Facilities including Swimming Pool & Gym
- 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands
- 20% Discount to you & your family across Haven, Butlins & Warner Leisure Hotels
- Great opportunities to develop with funded qualifications from Level2 to Master's Degrees
- We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Wellbeing Support Programme
- Fantastic Discounts with many national brands and retailers
- 20% Discount in our on-Park shops
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
- Seasonal contract with an opportunity to return on a permanent basis next year, if you wish!
- Fortnightly Pay / Holiday Accrual / Workplace Pension Scheme available
Working Hours: Full or Part Time Hours Available (between Mon- Fri 8.00am – 17.00pm)
Pay Rates: Starting at £9.50 per hour (Trainee Rate)
What You’ll Be Doing
As a Trainee Maintenance Person (what we call on Holiday Parks 'Siting Team Member') with full training and fully funded qualifications you will support our Facilities Teams to:
- Moving caravans around the site
- Jacking and levelling caravans on their pitches
- Fitting steps and verandas
- Connection of plumbing ancillaries to the underside of caravans
- Driving heavy plant equipment such as tractors and telehandlers
- Role model effective behaviours and our mission statement and values at all times.
What We Would Like You To Bring
Here at Haven we will offer you full training and support in a multitude of skills and trades, but if you possess either basic Plumbing or Carpentry skills or a HGV licence that would be a great start, we will train and offer qualifications for the rest.
- Full driving licence
You may come for a season and stay for a decade. You may start with us as a Maintenance Person and grow into a General Manager’s role…Either way we would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and all we have to offer you by joining our Team at Haven!
2 August 2022
15 August 2022