Senior Project Manager - Minor ProjectsSenior Projects Manager – Minor Capital Projects
Annual salary + car allowance, bonus and benefits
We’re looking for an experienced Project Manager to deliver ongoing Minor Development Capital approved projects across our Haven parks. With heavy investment from our private equity owners, our development team are transforming our guest proposition ranging from small capex improvement works to multimillion-pound construction projects.
To learn, develop and become an expert in a key area of the business by:
- Acting as the client - coordinating and managing design consultants, principal contractors along with leading and managing internal teams
- Facilitating and managing project meetings, inclusive of producing leadership project updates and presentations
- Working alongside the Head of Capital Projects in the implementation, reporting and continual development of standard forms, procedures, and the company Development Control Processes
- Working with procurement and legal consultants to ensure all building contacts, employers' requirements, consultant appointments, legal obligations etc are fully considered and dealt with at the appropriate time
What we’d like you to bring:
- Chartered membership of RICS or similar professional body
- Significant experience in a property, development or construction related discipline, with client-side experience
- Detailed knowledge of development & construction related consultancy, general construction issues and technology
- Experience within the Hospitality and Hotel sectors would be an advantage
- Extensive experience of engaging and negotiating with external consultants, contractors, and other project stakeholders.
- Experience in hospitality or hotel sectors would be a distinct advantage
Who are we?
As the UK’s leading holiday operator, a career at Haven can offer more than just a job. Part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure family, we have plenty of exciting opportunities for development, over 9,000 fantastic team members and 38 beautiful seaside locations and our HQ based in Hemel Hempstead. From Scotland to Cornwall, Norfolk to Wales, our parks are dotted along some of the most breath-taking parts of the great British coastline, providing memories that last a lifetime for guests, owners, and team. We’re passionate about what we do, and we have a great time doing it, all of which is reflected in our Breath of Fresh Air culture. We welcome all new talent with open arms and support your journey with Haven in any way we can.
What's it like to work with us?
Ultimately, it’s our people and teams that make us an employer of choice.
At Haven, we care about you as an individual– whether you are office based, home based or a mixture of the two, we are open and transparent in our approach and welcome the same approach in return. We are a place where talent thrives and gives you the autonomy to be the master of your own path. We are supportive and collaborative, giving you the opportunity to learn, ask questions and work with different people throughout the business. We are one great team, and we celebrate successes as an individual and as a collective with our teams.
What’s In It for You?
- Competitive holiday allowance that rises with service
- Holiday buy scheme
- Annual bonus
- 20% discount for any Haven, Butlins or Warner holiday for you, friends, and family.
- Wellbeing support across several different topics
- Opportunities to use our corporate box at The O2 arena for music, comedy, sport, and entertainment events
- Exclusive discounts with several corporate partners
- Access to fantastic learning and development opportunities, including Apprenticeships & Degrees
- Real career pathways
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, go ahead and apply!
Bourne Leisure Head Office
1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Herts HP2 4YL GBR
3 August 2022
15 September 2022