Burger King Venue Manager
Come and join our One Great Team here at Haggerston Castle Haven! We have a fantastic opportunity for a Burger King Venue Manager to join us on a full time, permanent basis, managing a well known restaurant brand on-site.
A little About Us & What We Offer
With 38 Haven Parks across the UK from Cornwall to Scotland, we are part of the award winning Bourne Leisure Group, where our Guests and Teams at the heart of everything we do. Operating as One Great Team within a Breath of Fresh Air Culture, we are proud to be one of ‘The Times – Best Big Companies to Work For In The UK’.
- 20% Discount to you, family & friends across the Bourne Leisure
brands: Haven, Butlins & Warner Hotels
- Great opportunities to develop, if that’s what you want, with funded qualifications from Level2 to Masters Degrees
- If you need some support…We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Wellbeing Support Programme
- Fantastic Discounts with many national brands and retailers
- Free Use of our Leisure Facilities including Swimming Pool & Gym
- 22 days annual leave rising to 25 days after 2 years’ service
- 50% Discount in our Park Restaurants and Brand
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service
Salary: From £24,750 to £28,500
With live on accommodation available if needed!
What You'll Be Doing
As a Burger King Manager, you will support the Head of Food &
Beverage being responsible for engaging and inspiring your Teams within
your restaurant. You'll drive your Teams to always be Guest
obsessed, meeting targets, following standard operating procedures,
driving continuous improvement and ensuring that every Guest & Owner on our
park has a great time with memories that last a lifetime.
- Deals with any employee relations issues as they arise.
- Support team through 90 day induction including completion of mandatory safe and secure training
- Takes ownership of shift and service delivery ensuring all team are guest obsessed
- Implement and maintain brand standards making routine checks in line with company procedures
- Deliver our performance targets against budget, managing stock, margin and cost control whilst ensuring exceptional customer service
What We Are Looking For
- Strong management and leadership skills to lead broad teams with a
Food & Beverage environment
- Confident decision maker
- Can exercise sound judgement and manage conflicting priorities when under pressure
- Have had previous responsibility for working with financial budgets
- Has previously managed a profit centre with both revenue and expenses through the individual venue management teams
You may come for a season and stay for a decade. You may
start with us as a Venue Manager and grow into a General Manager’s role… Either
way we would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and
all we have to offer you by joining our Team at Haven!
Haggerston Castle Holiday Park
Beal, Near Berwick-upon-Tweed, Northumberland TD15 2PA GBR
3 August 2022
3 September 2022