Beauty Therapist - Holiday Park Spa
Come and join our One Great Team here at Haggerston Castle Haven as a Beauty Therapist where you will help create memories that last a lifetime for our Guests!
A little About Us & What We Offer
Our mission is to create amazing holiday memories for guests across the UK. Our 38 Haven Parks stretch from Cornwall to Scotland, as part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure Group. Our Guests and Teams are at the heart of everything we do, and we see ourselves as One Great Team. Our amazing culture across our brands has meant we are proud to be one of ‘The Times – Best Big Companies to Work For in the UK’
Free Use of our Leisure Facilities including Swimming Pool & Gym
- 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands
- Fantastic Discounts with many national brands and retailers
- 20% Discount in our on-Park shops
- 20% Discount to you, family & friends across Haven, Butlins & Warner Leisure Hotels
- We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Wellbeing Support Programme
- Great opportunities to develop with funded qualifications from Level2 to master's Degrees
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
- Fortnightly Pay / Holiday Accrual / Workplace Pension Scheme available
- Seasonal contract with an opportunity to return on a permanent basis next year, if you wish!
With live on accommodation if needed.
What You’ll Be Doing
will be part of a professional beauty team, offering a range of beauty
treatments to our Guests and Owners
- Greet Guests in a professional manner and assist with their enquiries.
- Take a proactive attitude to promoting the Spa to all visitors, encouraging income growth.
- Ensure that all treatments are completed to the highest standard and in accordance with the training provided.
- Ensure the quality of surroundings to maintain the Spa, treatment rooms and changing facilities to an exceptional standard.
- Ensure were possible treatments start and end on time with accordance to the spa diary
- Undertake reception duties including handling cash.
- Ensure all health questionnaires are completed prior to and after the treatment
- Take a proactive approach to the Health and Safety of yourself, fellow team members and customers.
- Report all potential accidents.
- Maintain the standards of the treatment room after each treatment is complete.
- Whenever possible help with the laundry and have a positive attitude to cleaning changing rooms and spa
What We Would Like You To Bring
The ideal applicant will require NVQ level 3 and be competent in all types of massage including Hot Stones and Swedish Aromatherapy. Experience in Spa Find products would be beneficial, but full training will be given.
•Customer Service ethic
•Attention to detail
•Desire to go the extra mile
You may come for a season and stay for a decade. You may start with us as a Beauty Therapist and grow into a General Manager’s role… Either way we would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and all we have to offer you by joining our Team at Haven!
Haggerston Castle Holiday Park
Beal, Near Berwick-upon-Tweed, Northumberland TD15 2PA GBR
3 August 2022
3 September 2022