Chef - Caister
We would love for you to come and join our Haven team as a Chef to help us create great memories that will last a lifetime for our guests – If you have a passion for food and a great attitude then you already have the right ingredients to join our One Great Team!
A little About Us & What’s In It For You
Our mission is to create amazing holiday memories for guests across the UK. Our 38 Haven Parks stretch from Cornwall to Scotland, as part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure Group. Our Guests and Teams are at the heart of everything we do, and we see ourselves as One Great Team. Our amazing culture across our brands has meant we are proud to be one of ‘The Times – Best Big Companies to Work For in the UK’
- Free Use of our Leisure Facilities including Swimming Pool & Gym
- 20% Discount to you, family & friends across the Bourne Leisure brands at Haven, Butlins & Warner Leisure Hotels
- 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands
- We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Wellbeing Support Programme
- Fantastic Discounts with many national brands and retailers inc: Three Mobile, Curry's, Samsung
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
- 20% Discount in our on-Park shops
- Great opportunities to develop with funded qualifications from Level2 to Master's Degrees
- Uniform Provided (Chef Whites)
- Fortnightly Pay / Holiday Accrual / Workplace Pension Scheme available
- Seasonal & Permanent Opportunities Available!
Pay Rates: From £10.50 per hour
Working Hours: Flexible working shifts available on a rota basis - Mornings, Afternoons & Evenings.
What You'll Be Doing
As a Chef with full training and support you’ll be working in one of our Park Restaurants to prepare, cook and present tasty dishes to specification, ensuring a great taste experience for our guests every time.
- You could be starting early cooking up a full English on the breakfast shift or ensuring our guests have delicious evening meals
- You’ll help keep our kitchens clean and safe - Always taking Health & Safety very seriously
- Have fun working as a Team to deliver great food memories for our guests on holiday
- Our working ‘season’ is from February to November with an opportunity to return on permanent basis if you wish!
What We Would Like You To Bring
You may already be a Commis Chef looking to progress, a Chef de Partie or Sous Chef looking for a new opportunity… It may sound like a cliché, but all we’re looking for is a fantastic ‘Team Player’. You’ll be eager, willing to learn and work as a Team, with a huge portion of passion on the side!
You may come for a season and stay for a decade. You may start with us as a Chef and grow into a General Manager’s role… Either way we would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and all we have to offer you by joining our Team at Haven!
Caister Holiday Park
Ormesby Road, Caister on Sea, Great Yarmouth Norfolk NR30 5NQ GBR
4 August 2022
25 August 2022