Head of Food and Beverage
Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven! We have a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Food & Beverage to join us on a full time, permanent basis, managing our teams across all our F&B Restaurants and Venues outlets on our Park.
A little About Us & What We Have To Offer
Our mission is to create amazing holiday memories for guests across the UK. Our 38 Haven Parks stretch from Cornwall to Scotland, as part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure Group. Our Guests and Teams are at the heart of everything we do, and we see ourselves as One Great Team. Our amazing culture across our brands has meant we are proud to be one of ‘The Times – Best Big Companies to Work For in the UK’
- Free Use of our Leisure Facilities including Swimming Pool & Gym
- 20% Discount to you, family & friends across Haven, Butlins & Warner Hotels
- Great opportunities to develop, with funded qualifications from Level2 to Masters Degrees
- We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Wellbeing Support Programme
-?Fantastic Discounts with many national brands and retailers
- 22 days annual leave rising to 25 days after 2 years’ service
- 50% Discount in our Park Restaurants and Brand?
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service?
SALARY: Competitive + 25% annual bonus scheme + Onsite accommodation available at many of our Parks
What You'll Be Doing
As a Head of F&B Manager, you will inspire and support our Teams across all the Food & Beverage outlets on Park, including our Bars, Restaurants and Takeaway brands. You'll drive your Teams to always be Guest obsessed,?meeting targets, following standard operating?procedures, driving continuous improvement to ensure that every Guest & Owner on our park has a great time with memories that last a lifetime.?
- Deliver Year on year Sales Growth and exceed budgeted profit by driving sales through outstanding delivery of food, drink & service
- Conduct service audits to ensure brand standards are adhered to
- Be accountable for Health & Safety standards
- Coaching & Development
- Ensure that personal objectives are set for Managers and Team
What We Would Like You To Bring
Perhaps you are already a F&B Manager within a hotel or Park, or perhaps you’re a Area Manager responsible for multiple cost centres and outlets. Either way you will be an exceptional and inspiring people Manager who thrives in a fast-paced multi-outlet environment.
- Strong management & leadership skills to lead large / broad teams within a Food & Beverage environment?
- Have had previous responsibility for working with financial budgets
- Has previously managed a profit centre with both revenue and expenses through the individual venue management teams,
You may come for a season and stay for a decade. You may start with us as a Gardener and grow into a General Manager’s role…Either way we would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and all we have to offer you by joining our Team at Haven!
Burnham-on-Sea Holiday Village
Marine Drive, Burnham-on-Sea, Somerset TA8 1LA GBR
4 August 2022
18 August 2022