General Maintenance Technician
Trades & Maintenance Technician – Full Training Provided
We would love for you to come and join our Haven team as a Maintenance Technician, to help us create great memories that will last a lifetime for our guests – If you have a passion for repairs and installations, with a great attitude then we would love to speak to you about joining our One Great Team!
A little About Us & What’s In It For You
Our mission is to create amazing holiday memories for guests across the UK. Our 38 Haven Parks stretch from Cornwall to Scotland, as part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure Group. Our Guests and Teams are at the heart of everything we do, and we see ourselves as One Great Team. Our amazing culture across our brands has meant we are proud to be one of ‘The Times – Best Big Companies to Work For in the UK’
- Free Use of our Leisure Facilities including Swimming Pool & Gym
- 20% Discount to you, family & friends across Haven, Butlins & Warner Leisure Hotels
- 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands
- We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Wellbeing Support Programme
- Fantastic Discounts with many national brands and retailers inc: Three Mobile, Curry's, Samsung
- Reward & Recognition Schemes / Refer a Friend Bonus of £300
- 20% Discount in our on-Park shops
- Great opportunities to develop with funded qualifications from Level2 to Master's Degrees
- Fortnightly Pay / Holiday Accrual / Workplace Pension Scheme available
- Seasonal & Permanent Opportunities Available!
What You'll Be Doing
As a Maintenance team member with full training and support you’ll be working on one of our parks making repairs to our holiday homes and Holiday Home Owners.
• Repairs to the internal and external fabric of holiday homes and buildings
• Plumbing and leak repair
• Carpentry and glazing
• Basic electrical repair and safe isolation
• Appliance repair
Maintenance work will be carried out re-actively as well as planned with a preventative approach. Providing quality workmanship and following all Haven H&S requirements whilst on the job.
What We Would Like You To Bring
Here at Haven we offer fantastic training and development opportunities, with many ‘upskilling’ courses available for those with some existing commercial trades maintenance skills. However, if you are a DIY enthusiast and think you can take on the challenge of working on a high volume Caravan Park, we can offer you the training and development required to succeed.
• Must be highly competent (and confident) in trade skills
• Evidence of previous trade roles.
• Valid Driving Licence (to drive a car)
You may come for a season and stay for a decade. You may start with us as a Maintenance Technician and grow into a General Manager’s role… Either way we would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and all we have to offer you by joining our Team at Haven!
Kiln Park Holiday Centre
Marsh Road, Tenby, Pembrokeshire SA70 7RB GBR
5 August 2022
20 August 2022