Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven! We have a fantastic opportunity for a Maintenance Administrator to join us on a full time, permanent basis supporting our Hub Maintenance and Facilities Teams on our Holiday Park.
A little About Us & What’s In It For You
Our mission is to create amazing holiday memories for guests across the UK. Our 38 Haven Parks stretch from Cornwall to Scotland, as part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure Group. Our Guests and Teams are at the heart of everything we do, and we see ourselves as One Great Team. Our amazing culture across our brands has meant we are proud to be one of ‘The Times – Best Big Companies to Work For in the UK’
- Free Use of our Leisure Facilities including Swimming Pool & Gym
- 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands
- We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Wellbeing Support Programme
- Fantastic Discounts with many national brands and retailers
- 20% Discount to you & your family across our Haven, Butlins & Warner Leisure Hotels
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
- 20% Discount in our on-Park shops
- Holiday Accrual / Workplace Pension Scheme available
SALARY: £19,813.20 - £22,289.85 (Dependant on 40 or 45 Working Hour Contracts)
What You'll Be Doing
As Maintenance Administrator (Hub Administrator) you will enjoy a fast-paced environment ensuring that all the maintenance work on park is planned, delivered and executed in the most effective, efficient and effortless way possible. You will be driving the efficiency of the maintenance and stores operations by planning and communicating with other internal teams and acting as their internal contractor to ensure works are completed by the Maintenance Team.
• Reviewing work requests
• Scheduling and allocation of work
• Administrating the jobs process
• Stock and asset management and control
• Mobile device management (where applicable)
• Communicating to internal customers, contractors, manufacturers, insurers, and suppliers
• Goods In process
• Contractor management
• Communicating effectively to all team members.
What We Would Like You To Bring
- Must be highly competent (and confident) in computer and IT systems.
- Evidence of previous administrative roles
- Able to present information confidently at all levels
- Be highly service driven towards both ‘Owners’ and internal customers
You may start with us as a Administrator and grow into a General Manager’s role…Either way we would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and all we have to offer you by joining our Team at Haven!
Rockley Park Holiday Park
Napier Road, Hamworthy, Poole Dorset BH15 4LZ GBR
5 August 2022
19 August 2022