Lifeguard - NPLQ Required- Primrose Valley
Come and join our One Great Team here at Primrose Valley Haven as a Lifeguard to help create great memories that last a lifetime for our guests! Not only do we believe that we offer a fantastic work culture, we are also proud to be able to offer flexible working hours to our Lifeguard Team, with days and working hours to suit your lifestyle, along with many great perks and benefits.?
A little About Us & What We Have To Offer
Our mission is to create amazing holiday memories for guests across the UK. Our 38 Haven Parks stretch from Cornwall to Scotland, as part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure Group. Our Guests and Teams are at the heart of everything we do, and we see ourselves as One Great Team. Our amazing culture across our brands has meant we are proud to be one of ‘The Times – Best Big Companies to Work For in the UK’?
- RLSS National Pool Lifeguard qualification?& Fully Paid Training??
- Free Use of our Leisure Facilities including Swimming Pool & Gym?
- 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands?
- If you need some support…We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Wellbeing Support Programme??
- Fantastic Discounts with many national brands and retailers??
- 20% Discount in our on-Park shops?
- 20% Discount to you & your family across the Bourne Leisure brands at Haven, Butlins and Warner Leisure Hotels??
- Reward & Recognition Schemes??
- Seasonal contract with an opportunity to return on a permanent basis next year, if you wish!?
- Fortnightly Pay / Holiday Accrual / Workplace Pension Scheme available??
Working Hours:??Fully Flexible Full or Part Time Hours Available?(between Mon- Sun 8.30am – 10.00pm)?
Pay Rates:? £9.50 per hour
What You’ll Be Doing?
Safeguarding is one of our business priorities.? Our teams are committed to providing a safe & secure environment and promoting the welfare of children and young or vulnerable adults.?
- Provide a safe and secure environment for all guests whilst using our pool areas?
- To be guest focused & provide a first-class service to all our guests?
- Ensure strict health and safety guidelines are adhered to at all times.?
- Ensure all work areas are presented and managed to the highest level at all times.?
- Ensure all chemical & cleaning materials issued are stored safely & used within COSHH guidelines.?
What We Would Like You To Bring
With a bright and breezy personality, you’ll be eager, willing and genuinely passionate about contributing towards delivering a great experience to our Guests!
As an Experienced Lifeguard you must hold a NPLQ (National Pool Lifeguard Qualification)? and if successful you will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
You may come for a season and stay for a decade. You may start with us as a Lifeguard and grow into a General Manager’s role…Either way we would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and all we have to offer you by joining our Team at Haven!??
Primrose Valley Holiday Park
Primrose Valley, Near Filey, North Yorkshire YO14 9RF GBR
5 August 2022
2 September 2022