Trainee Chef -Accommodation available- Primrose Valley
Trainee Chef Opportunities… With live on accommodation available if needed and the added bonus of Christmas and New Year off!
We would love for you to come and join our one great Haven team as a Trainee Chef to help us create great memories that will last a lifetime for our guests – You don’t need to have previous experience to join our Team… If you have a passion for food, a great attitude, and a hunger to learn, we will teach you the rest!
A little About Us & What’s In It For You
Our mission is to create amazing holiday memories for guests across the UK. Our 38 Haven Parks stretch from Cornwall to Scotland, as part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure Group. Our Guests and Teams are at the heart of everything we do, and we see ourselves as One Great Team. Our amazing culture across our brands has meant we are proud to be one of ‘The Times – Best Big Companies to Work For in the UK’
- Free Use of our Leisure
Facilities including Swimming Pool & Gym
- 20% Discount to you, family & friends across the Bourne Leisure brands at Haven, Butlins & Warner Leisure Hotels
- 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands
- We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Wellbeing Support Programme
- Fantastic Discounts with many national brands and retailers inc: Three Mobile, Curry's, Samsung
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
- 20% Discount in our on-Park shops
- Great opportunities to develop with funded qualifications from Level2 to Master's Degrees
- Uniform Provided (Chef Whites)
- Fortnightly Pay / Holiday Accrual / Workplace Pension Scheme available
- Christmas & New Year off! (Our parks are closed over the festive period)
- Seasonal & Permanent Opportunities Available!
Pay Rates: From £9.50 per hour with live on accommodation available if needed.
Working Hours: Flexible working shifts available
on a rota basis - Mornings, Afternoons & Evenings.
What You'll Be Doing
As a Trainee Chef, with full training and support you’ll be working in one of our Park Restaurants to prepare, cook and present tasty dishes to specification, ensuring a great taste experience for our guests every time.
- You could be starting early cooking up a full English on
the breakfast shift or ensuring our guests have delicious evening meals
- You’ll help keep our kitchens clean and safe - Always taking Health & Safety very seriously
- Have fun being trained to deliver great food memories for our guests on holiday
- Our working ‘season’ is from February to November with an opportunity to return on permanent basis if you wish!
What We Would Like You To Bring
You don’t need experience to join our Haven Team! You may
already be a Kitchen Assistant looking to progress or simply have an interest in
cooking… It may sound like a cliché, but all we’re looking for is a
fantastic ‘Team Player’. You’ll be eager and willing to learn - With a huge
portion of passion on the side, and we will share the rest of the ingredients
with you to ensure you are great at what you want to do!
You may come for a season and stay for a decade. You may start with us as a Trainee Chef and grow into a General Manager’s role… Either way we would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and all we have to offer you by joining our Team at Haven!
Primrose Valley Holiday Park
Primrose Valley, Near Filey, North Yorkshire YO14 9RF GBR
5 August 2022
2 September 2022