Housekeeping Team Member
Hourly rate: Up to £10.65 per hour dependent on age
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Housekeeping Team Member to join us at Studley Castle.
The benefits of working with us
- Live-in maybe available
- Free use of gym and leisure facilities
- Free or 60% discounted food onsite
- Access to Numerous discounts and offers with many national brands and retailers
- A fantastic opportunity for career development through externally recognised qualifications in addition to in-house training and development (Degrees and Apprenticeship level)
- 20% discount for you, family & friends across our Bourne Leisure brands Warner Leisure Hotels and Haven Holidays (including further discounted breaks within Warner for you, your family, and friends to use)
What will I be doing?
As part of our supportive team, you will develop and grow into delivering a great service within the housekeeping department. Alongside the Housekeeping Manager and the Housekeeping Team Leaders you will be a fundamental part of the smooth running of the guest journey from the moment they arrive to their room.
By working together with a large diverse and multiskilled team, you will ensure all our guests enjoy the highest quality stay in a perfectly kept room.
What are we looking for?
- A people person who would put the guest journey at the heart of everything they do
- A willingness to learn and improve knowledge on customer service, our products and tailored selling
- Someone who will care about the wider team and look to support wherever needed
- A passion for food and drink
- A promise to come to work as your whole authentic self
(part of Bourne Leisure Ltd) we are committed to nurturing a fully inclusive,
diverse, and equitable workplace across every area of our business, where every
one of our team feels like they really belong and can truly be
themselves. Whether you’re looking for the first step in your career or
you’re on your second or third career, we encourage applications from all,
including under-represented groups such as LGBTQ+, ethnic minorities and people
with disabilities. If you feel this role is a good fit for you, we'd love
to hear from you. For more information on our Inclusion
and Diversity commitments please visit our careers site and
Studley Castle Hotel
Studley Castle, Studley, Warwickshire B80 7AJ GBR
Accom & Hskpg
29 September 2023
31 December 2023