People Partner, Support CentrePeople Partner, Hemel Support Centre
Hemel (Hybrid) – at least 50% of time spent in Hemel.
Occasional Park visits
Full time or open to 4-day week or flexible working pattern.
We are looking for a People Partner to work alongside the Digital, Technology and Haven Finance functions. Working alongside the Chief Digital Officer and Finance Director for Haven, this role will play a pivotal role in defining and delivering the People strategy for your functions. Collaborating with functional leaders and your People Team peers, you will drive people initiatives, future change, and transformation activity.
To learn, develop and be an expert in a key area of the business by:
- Working with a variety of leaders to define and deliver functional people priorities that align with the experience we want to create for our team.
- Facilitating the identification and development of talent within functions and ensure we create as many career enhancing experiences as possible for all our team to engage team and maximise potential.
- Driving functional talent and succession plans, with clear outputs and risk mitigation strategies to support a high performing team culture.
- Leading the strategy on developing a leading a positive employee relations culture, and team member experience support from the People Advisor.
- Using Data and MI to facilitate people insights and identify key issues/trends. Collaborate with leaders to define and implement action orientated plans that drive team member engagement and raise business performance.
- Collaborating with leaders to nurture talent and create career enhancing experiences, whilst driving a culture whereby team take responsibility for their own career development and learning.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams within the People function to design and execute initiatives for your functions and the wider business that drive a business benefit and contribute to making the business a great place to work.
- Partnering with leaders to shape people priorities that blend seamlessly with a great employee experience and future business direction, ensuring alignment with the wider People Team
- Owning the employee life cycle and key HR practices for the function to ensure that new team members are welcomed into the business effectively and are set up for success and to thrive.
- Encouraging your functions’ involvement in Inclusion & Diversity interventions to foster a culture of learning and inclusivity.
What we'd like you to bring:
- CIPD level 7, or equivalent work experience.
- Leading transformational change management programmes
- Experience in an HR Business Partnering role, ideally within a multi-site, Head Office environment with a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Ability to use a variety of different approaches.
- Challenge the status quo, and positively agitate different ways of thinking or doing things with the team experience and stakeholder experience being a priority.
- Broad knowledge and experience of employee relations, including complex cases.
- A progressive and commercial approach to HR.
- The ability to work in an agile way.
- Excellent relationship building and influencing skills, with the ability to market and communicate initiatives.
- Curiosity and resilience to make a difference whilst ensuring team engagement and business performance are equally aligned.
What’s In It For You?
- Holiday allowance that rises with service, plus a ‘Holiday Buy Scheme’
- Annual bonus
- 20% discount on both Haven and Warner Hotels holiday for you, family and friends
- Comprehensive wellbeing support
- Access to the Bourne Leisure corporate box at the O2 Arena ,London
- Exclusive discounts with corporate partners
- Exciting career pathways, including Learning and Development opportunities such as Apprenticeships and Degrees
Who are we?
We’re part of an award-winning Bourne Leisure family, which includes Haven & Warner Hotels. We have 9,000 fantastic team members and 39 beautiful seaside locations and our HQ based in Hemel Hempstead.
What’s it like to work with us?
Working with us is ultimately defined by our exceptional people and teams. At Haven, we take pride in our Breath of Fresh Air culture, which focuses on valuing and supporting every team member. We prioritise openness and transparency in our interactions allowing our team members to be their authentic selves.
We operate a hybrid working model, meaning 50% of your working week will be spent at the office, occasionally on Park, or at external events.
What can you expect during the recruitment process?
The interview process will be up to 3 stages and may contain a presentation or skills test, depending on the role. If you require any support or reasonable adjustments to help you perform at your best during this process, please let us know.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the heart of who we are and what we do. Our commitment to these values is unwavering and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities and industries and we are happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments or flexibility that you may require, including whether a role can be part-time or a job-share.
We genuinely care about every candidate's experience during the recruitment process and are here to provide support where we can. If you require any assistance or reasonable adjustments while applying, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.
Bourne Leisure Head Office
1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Herts HP2 4YL GBR
1 November 2023
29 November 2023