Digital Marketing Analytics Lead
Digital Marketing Analytics Lead
Annual salary + bonus and benefits
Hybrid / Office (2 days in office per week)
Haven’s Business Intelligence team is growing! We're looking for an ambitious and hungry Senior Digital Marketing Analyst to join our commercial team here at Haven.
This role will see you Develop, embed, and continuously improve the quality of reporting, measurement and data visualisation used by C-suite and relevant functional teams to inform and enhance decision-making in marketing and customer acquisition.
You will Lead Business Intelligence transformation projects within new functional areas, design and iterate best practices and own operational uptake and adoption. This is an opportunity to innovate, be creative and implement impactful change across Haven Holidays and Caravan Sales.
You ‘ll develop new/enhanced reporting and visualisation of data to support effective decision-making, become a key collaborator of the Performance Marketing function and become the SME for the application of Digital Acquisition data through Google Analytics being a key contributor in our transition to Amplitude.
What we’d like you to bring:
- Advanced experience with a Digital Analytics tool (e.g.Google / Adobe Analytics )
- Strong experience with marketing performance metrics and performance management reporting
- Experience in various attribution and media mix models
- SQL development skills
- Advanced experience in developing, designing and coaching with a leading data visualisation tool (i.e. Tableau / PowerBI / DataStudio / Looker)
- Experience in delivering large, data-focussed commercial change projects
- Extensive experience working in/with (digital) marketing teams in an analytically focused role
- Experience in solving efficiency, performance and attribution problems through data exploration and SME collaboration and marketing measurement
- A natural communicator, you will be speaking with stakeholders all the time, not hiding behind your screen
What’s In It For You?
- Holiday allowance that rises with service, plus a ‘Holiday Buy Scheme’
- Annual bonus
- 20% discount on both Haven and Warner Hotels holiday for you, family and friends
- Comprehensive wellbeing support
- Access to the Bourne Leisure corporate box at the O2 Arena ,London
- Exclusive discounts with corporate partners
- Exciting career pathways, including Learning and Development opportunities such as Apprenticeships and Degrees
Who are we?
We’re part of an award-winning Bourne Leisure family, which includes Haven & Warner Hotels. We have 9,000 fantastic team members and 39 beautiful seaside locations and our HQ based in Hemel Hempstead.
What’s it like to work with us?
Working with us is ultimately defined by our exceptional people and teams. At Haven, we take pride in our Breath of Fresh Air culture, which focuses on valuing and supporting every team member. We prioritise openness and transparency in our interactions allowing our team members to be their authentic selves.
We operate a hybrid working model, meaning 50% of your working week will be spent at the office, occasionally on Park, or at external events.
What can you expect during the recruitment process?
The interview process will be up to 3 stages and may contain a presentation or skills test, depending on the role. If you require any support or reasonable adjustments to help you perform at your best during this process, please let us know.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the heart of who we are and what we do. Our commitment to these values is unwavering and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities and industries and we are happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments or flexibility that you may require, including whether a role can be part-time or a job-share.
We genuinely care about every candidate's experience during the recruitment process and are here to provide support where we can. If you require any assistance or reasonable adjustments while applying, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.
Bourne Leisure Head Office
1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Herts HP2 4YL GBR
1 November 2023
2 January 2024