Senior Artworker/ Graphic Designer
Who are we
We’re Warner Leisure Hotels, a member of the award-winning Bourne Leisure family. What began as a holiday village in 1932 is now a collection of 15 hotels showcasing British history, food, music and theatre in stunning locations across England and North Wales. Importantly too, we’re exclusively for adults.
We’re on the search for a Senior Artworker/ Graphic Designer to join us at our Hemel support centre and share our passion to make one of the UK’s most-loved hospitality brands the best it can possibly be.
What are we looking for?
Warner hotels offers unique UK breaks
specialising in giving its guests a variety to choose from including, yummy
food, activities like crafts and archery, to great live entertainment and
relaxing spa treatments. The brand is evolving and growing, and we need a great
team to go on this journey with us.
We are seeking a talented and experienced Senior Artworker/ Graphic Designer to join our in-house creative team at Warner hotels as Mat cover for 1 year. The successful candidate will be responsible for producing high quality visual materials, ensuring all work is aligned with the brand guidelines and overall brand direction. The individual will play a crucial role in producing creative for use across both print and digital channels, marketing campaigns, branding projects and other ad-hoc requests. The creative will include (but is not limited to): print collateral, digital banners, social media assets, paid social, template creation, websites, etc.
As part of the Warner Creative team, you will work closely with our Brand & PR Director, Head of Brand, Design Team and Marketing and Digital Team.
What will I be doing?
- Support the external creative and brand agency in delivery the brand and campaign platform across all deliverables and channels.
- Support and executive creative and layouts for various marketing campaigns, promotional materials, and digital platforms.
- Produce visually engaging materials including brochures, advertisements, social media content, and other marketing assets that effectively communicate the Warner hotels brand identity.
- Collaborate closely with the brand and marketing teams to understand project requirements and ensure that all design solutions meet strategic objectives and brand guidelines.
- Generate designs to support a consistent user journey across channels.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and creative content team to ensure deadlines are met.
- Manage multiple design projects simultaneously, ensuring that all deadlines are met and that all deliverables maintain a high standard of quality and creativity.
- Implement feedback from stakeholders to refine designs and ensure that all materials accurately reflect the desired messaging and target audience.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices in graphic design, incorporating new techniques and technologies to continuously enhance the visual appeal of Warner Hotels' promotional materials.
- Supporting to maintain and manage the content and photo library.
What skills do I need?
- Helpful to have some travel or hospitality experience and understanding of the industry.
- Will be working with internal teams to ensure consistent delivery of brand look and feel.
- Have hands-on experience with Adobe Creative Suite including Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and XD.
- Have a basic understanding of Premier Pro and After Affects.
- Comfortable with basic copywriting.
- Strong aesthetic skills, including typography and layout.
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good working knowledge of the print process and preparing print-ready artwork.
- Effectively interact with team members across the business.
- Good at problem-solving, innovative, highly organised and detail orientated.
- The capability to switch from print to digital design with ease.
- Display a strong portfolio demonstrating your skills.
- Have at least 3 years of design experience in-house or agency.
- Bachelor’s degree in design or equivalent.
- Willingness to take the initiative, be flexible and help wherever possible.
The benefits of working with us
- 22 Days holiday rising to 25 days after 2 years’ service
- Ability to purchase further holiday allowance through our Holiday Buy Scheme
- Hybrid working via our Warner offices located in Hemel Hempstead (at least 2 days per week in the office)
- 20% Discount to you, family & friends across our Bourne Leisure brands Warner Leisure Hotels and Haven Holidays (including further discounted breaks within Warner for you, your family, and friends to use)
- Additional earning potential through the Annual Bonus Scheme
- Access to fantastic discounts offers with many national brands and retailers through our ‘My Bourne Hub’ page
- Access to use the Company’s corporate box at the O2 for Music, Comedy, Sport, and Entertainment events
- A fantastic opportunity for career development through external recognised qualifications in addition to in-house training and development (Degrees and Apprenticeship level)
- Immediate access to Well-being support through our EAP provider and team pages
Join us and you’ll be part of one great team, creating superb breaks behind-the-scenes. Whatever role you have, one thing’s for sure: you’ll have our full support to develop yourself, gain skills and qualifications and create the career you’ve always dreamed of. Guests might be our VIPs – but in our eyes, you are too.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the heart of who we are and what we do. Our commitment to these values is unwavering and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities and industries and we are happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments or flexibility that you may require, including whether a role can be part-time or a job-share.
We genuinely care about every candidate's experience during the recruitment process and are here to provide support where we can. If you require any assistance or reasonable adjustments while applying, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at : Warner.email@example.com
Bourne Leisure Head Office
1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Herts HP2 4YL GBR
Fixed Term Contract
2 November 2023
30 November 2023