Salary: £27,500 - £33,000 Dependent on experience.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an
Entertainment Manager at Warner Leisure Hotels.
The benefits of working with us
- A fantastic opportunity for career development through external recognised qualifications in addition to in-house training and development (Degrees and Apprenticeship level)
- 20% Discount to you, family & friends across our Bourne Leisure brands Warner Leisure Hotels and Haven Holidays (including further discounted breaks within Warner for you, your family, and friends to use)
- Potential live in available
- Free use of gym and leisure facilities
- Free or 60% discounted food onsite
- Access to numerous discounts offers with many national brands and retailers.
What will I be doing?
As the Entertainment Manager you will be responsible for the delivery of performances and activities, we offer our guests.
Not only will you schedule and manage the diverse entertainment provision across multi venues on and off stage but will also assist the Entertainment Support Team in the development of the entertainment offering.
What are we looking for?
- An inspirational leader to develop a team of professionals to deliver the best performances, as well as working closely with external guest acts to ensure you have the best entertainment all year round.
- Passionate about entertainment and able to deliver a contemporary line-up of activities and live events.
- Someone who can work collaboratively with the holiday sales team to support the sales of holidays and to develop and sell excursions.
- Creates an environment where every team member is encouraged to never stop looking and learning to perform at their best.
- A leader who will be responsible for the development and delivery of both the daytime and evening entertainment programmes in conjunction with central entertainment support team.
What skills do I need?
- Experience of booking external acts.
- Able to build great relationships with the wider entertainment central support team.
- Experience of working across multi-venue operations.
- Leads and coaches the team’s activities within Entertainments to ensure all areas of responsibilities are covered.
- Able to monitor team engagement levels always and works with HOD’s and people team to identify opportunities to drive engagement and retention.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the heart of who we are and what we do. Our commitment to these values is unwavering and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities and industries and we are happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments or flexibility that you may require, including whether a role can be part-time or a job-share.
We genuinely care about every candidate's experience during the recruitment process and are here to provide support where we can. If you require any assistance or reasonable adjustments while applying, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at: Warner.email@example.com
Cricket St Thomas Hotel
Chard, Somerset TA20 4DD GBR
3 November 2023
30 December 2023