Food and Beverage Team Leader
Salary £24,500 - £26,000
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Food and Beverage Team Leader to join us at Warner Leisure Hotels.
The benefits of working with us
- Free use of gym and leisure facilities
- Free or 60% discounted food onsite
- Access to numerous discounts and offers with many national brands and retailers
- A fantastic opportunity for career development through externally recognised qualifications in addition to in-house training and development (Degrees and Apprenticeship level)
- 20% discount for you, family & friends across our Bourne Leisure brands Warner Leisure Hotels and Haven Holidays (including further discounted breaks within Warner for you, your family, and friends to use)
What will I be doing?
You will partly be responsible for the smooth running of one of our restaurants or bars.
Working closely with the Food and Beverage Managers and other Team Leaders you will lead and inspire the team to work together and drive the business forward. You will play an integral part in providing a perfect customer journey for our guests.
What are we looking for?
- A people focused leader who puts the guest journey at the heart of everything they do.
- An individual with the ability to effectively lead, motivate and engage your leaders and team, even in times of high demand.
- A willingness to challenge if standards aren’t meeting required levels.
- Someone who can make decisions confidently.
- A passionate leader who is able to coach and give feedback across the Food and Beverage department to improve performance.
What skills do I need?
- Experience of leading a team in a customer facing environment
- Have the ability to create an environment where the team are able to grow and develop.
- Effective communicator with the ability to clearly articulate ideas
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the heart of who we are and what we do. Our commitment to these values is unwavering and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities and industries and we are happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments or flexibility that you may require, including whether a role can be part-time or a job-share.
We genuinely care about every candidate's experience during the recruitment process and are here to provide support where we can. If you require any assistance or reasonable adjustments while applying, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at : Warner.firstname.lastname@example.org
Lakeside Coastal Village
Fishery Lane, Hayling Island, Hampshire PO11 9NR GBR
6 November 2023
4 December 2023