Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven! We have a full time, permanent opportunity for a commercially driven, inspiring leader to join us as Retail Revenue Manager, where you will oversee the Retail, Shopping and Vending outlets on our holiday park.
A little About Us & What's In It For You
At Haven we are on a mission, to give our Guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime. We are part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure family, with our 39 wonderful Haven Parks, stretching across the whole of the UK. We are proud to be one diverse Team in the business of making holiday magic, where every one of us has an important part to play, creating memories for our Guests and looking after each other with genuine care and understanding. Helping us to become the UK’s most loved holiday and holiday home business.
- Free use of our Leisure Facilities, including swimming pool
- Up to 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands
- Opportunity to use our Corporate Box at the O2 Arena
- Fantastic Discounts with many national Brands & Retailers
- Life Assurance
- 20% Discount to you, your family & friends across Haven & Warner Leisure Hotels
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
- Great opportunities to develop with fully funded qualifications (Level2 to Masters Degrees)
- 20% Discount in our on-Park shops
- We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Support Programme
Salary: £27,440.00 PLUS up to 10% Annual Bonus
Working Hours: Full time 45 hours per week over 5 days
What You'll Be Doing
The Retail Revenue Team Manager supports the Head of Activities in managing and delivering a first-class Retail, Gifting, Vending operation and shopping experience for every Guest on our parks. Effectively leading and coaching the Retail Revenue Teams to maximising profit and minimising loss, while ensuring all Health & Safety Requirements are met. Our parks have a variety of outlets that will fall into your re-mitt including a Supermarket, Gift Shops, Cake Shops and Sweet Treat Outlets, all to help create memories that last a lifetime for our Guests!
- Support team through 90day induction including completion of mandatory training
- Ensure food is prepared to brand spec and wait times are always minimal
- Implement and maintain brand standards within the outlet
What We Would Like You To Bring
You may already have experience as a Store Manager, Supermarket Manager or a High Street Retail Manager. Either way you’ll be great with people and passionate about developing and mentoring individuals to meet their full potential.
You may start with us as a Retail Revenue Manager and grow into a General Manager’s role…Either way we would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and all we have to offer you by joining our Team at Haven!
At Haven (part of Bourne Leisure
Ltd) we are committed to nurturing a fully inclusive, diverse, and equitable
workplace across every area of our business, where every one of our team feels
like they really belong and can truly be themselves. Whether you’re
looking for the first step in your career or you’re on your second or third
career, we encourage applications from all, including under-represented groups
such as LGBTQ+, ethnic minorities and people with disabilities. If you
feel this role is a good fit for you, we'd love to hear from you. For more
information on our Inclusion and Diversity commitments please
visit our careers site and social pages.
We are keen to ensure that we support every candidate throughout the recruitment process according to their needs. If you require any support or reasonable adjustments during the application, please contact us on email@example.com
Cala Gran Holiday Park
Fleetwood Road, Fleetwood, Lancashire FY7 8JY GBR
9 November 2023
31 December 2023