Pay Rates: 16 to 17 £7.60 / 18+ from £10.75 up to £13.45 per hour depending on age
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Leisure Team Member at Warner Leisure Hotels.
The benefits of working with us
- Potential live-in available
- Free use of gym and leisure facilities
- Free or 60% discounted food onsite
- Access to numerous discounts and offers with many national brands and retailers.
- A fantastic opportunity for career development through externally recognised qualifications in addition to in-house training and development (Degree and Apprenticeship level)
- 20% discount for you, your family & friends across our Bourne Leisure brands; Warner Leisure Hotels and Haven Holidays (including further discounted breaks within Warner for you, your family, and friends to use)
What will I be doing?
As a Leisure Team Member you will lead and coach the teams’ daily activities to ensure all areas of responsibilities are covered.
You and the team will host a variety of activities throughout the day from rifle shooting to archery.
What are we looking for?
- Enthusiastic individuals, who have a genuine passion for leisure.
- Great customer service skills.
- Able to pick up new skills quickly.
- Someone who will engage with the guests and host activities to ensure guests can enjoy their holiday to the full.
What skills do I need?
- National Pool Lifeguard qualification (RLSS) an advantage but not essential – Full training available.
- Work independently and proudly, providing exceptional customer service and cleanliness throughout the leisure department.
- Ensure a safe, secure, and appealing environment is maintained for team and guests by following the company Health and Safety Policy
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the heart of who we are and what we do. Our commitment to these values is unwavering and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities and industries and we are happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments or flexibility that you may require, including whether a role can be part-time or a job-share.
We genuinely care about every candidate's experience during the recruitment process and are here to provide support where we can. If you require any assistance or reasonable adjustments while applying, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at: Warner.firstname.lastname@example.org
Heythrop Park Hotel
Heythrop Park Hotel, Enstone, Oxfordshire OX7 5UF GBR
9 November 2023
7 December 2023