Pay Rates: Up to £12.95 per hour
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Kitchen Porter to join us at Warner Leisure Hotels
The benefits of working with us?
- Live-in maybe available??
- Free use of gym and leisure facilities?
- Free or 60% discounted food onsite?
- Access to numerous discounts and offers with many national brands and retailers.??
- A fantastic opportunity for career development through externally recognised qualifications in addition to in-house training and development (Degrees and Apprenticeship level)?
- 20% discount for you, family & friends across our Bourne Leisure brands Warner Leisure Hotels and Haven Holidays (including further discounted breaks within Warner for you, your family, and friends to use)??
What will I be doing??
As a Kitchen Porter, you will be responsible for assisting in basic food preparation, washing up, cleaning, and clearing all kitchen areas. Unloading and putting away deliveries
What are we looking for??
- Enthusiastic candidates who want to develop a career in the kitchen.?
- Have a thirst for knowledge and want to learn new skills.?
- Ability to work under supervision.?
- Good communication skills.?
- A promise to come to work as your whole authentic self.?
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the heart of who we are and what we do. Our commitment to these values is unwavering and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities and industries and we are happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments or flexibility that you may require, including whether a role can be part-time or a job-share.
We genuinely care about every candidate's experience during the recruitment process and are here to provide support where we can. If you require any assistance or reasonable adjustments while applying, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at: Warner.firstname.lastname@example.org
Heythrop Park Hotel
Heythrop Park Hotel, Enstone, Oxfordshire OX7 5UF GBR
10 November 2023
8 December 2023